Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Special Anniversary Hop With Melanie!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

I'm soooo very happy and extremely honored to be a part of this very special celebratory Anniversary Hop with Melanie!!!! And I get to help showcase her newest Tech Talk stamp set!!!! I mean...........seriously...........EVERYONE needs this computer stamp set!!!!!! There is just so many designs.........soooo fun!!!!!!

I decided to attempt a masculine theme........I so rarely do those..........but I still found a way to sneak in a little bit of bling!!!! LOL Just a bit of Stickles here and there!!!!! ;)

Smiley from millan.net



This desk design is Melanie's own........and she's got the pattern available on THIS BLOG POST HERE.........you've gotta give it a try!!!! Since this card is for my hubby to keep at his office I just had to include a photo of me!!!! LOL My DD helped me shrink that down to the correct size to fit right into the frame image in this set!!!

Melanie Muenchinger is celebrating two years of blogging and illustrating for Gina K Designs, and today she has invited 25 designers and YOU to join the party! First hop through the following designers' blogs using every set she has created since January 2008, from the first to the 25th! Then go to Melanie's' blog to leave a comment for a chance to win a number of different prizes! So let's get hopping!

Here we go!

Just So Hippy-Charmaine

Just So Hoppy-Donna

What’s in Your Tin 1 & 2-Donna

Hip Hop Accessories-Bee

Jumping for Joy-Barb

Cuddles and Hugs-Jessie

Little Tees-Cat

Just So Sporty-Pam

A Year of Flowers-Theresa

Say it with Flowers-Selma

Have a Cookie-Carolina

Tee Talk-Gabby

Hand in Hand-Ally

The Best Things in Life-Shannon, Sankari

A Charmed Life-Cathy

Wee Tees-Libby, Laura Jean

Arranged with Love-Selma

Sporty Accessories-Tina

Inspiration Mosaic-Jennie

School Sports Spirit-Melissa

A Year of Leaves-Geri

Hip to Be Square-Karen

Festive Frame-Linda

Tech Talk- Lee




Finally, Nina and Jessica from the GinaK Senior Design Team have joined in, too! You can also get in on the hop yourself and increase your chances of winning a prize by creating your own project with any one of Melanie's sets and linking it in the Mr. Linky in her post, see full details here. Hope you can join the fun! Enjoy your first hop of the year!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

42 comments:

  1. Colors are so great for a masculine card. Your desk color is great! (Love your picture!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love it... the computer card is great! TFS
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Lee, I totally love this card! Awesome colors and details. Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it wonderful to have techie kids around when you need them. Love your cards as usual they are inspiring and creative. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Lee! My next challenge is to start getting some masculine cards together, and I've been stuck, so this is really awesome to ogle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cool! Thanks for the inspiration to do a masculine card, I love the colors you've chosen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lee!!! Love the color combo, the texture on the card front and that adorable desk is just beyond cute! The frame with your photo is brilliant! Might need to CASE this and make one for hubby with a pic of me...Love it! Hope you have an amazing New Years my sweet, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Lee! Love the colors you have used and too cute with the mini you pic! LOL! Happy New Year to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card. And too funny that you added a pic of yourself. What a great idea. You've done Melanie proud. Happy New Year, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love seeing you avatar on the wall, hee! great manly card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You totally ROCKED this manly man card. Love the colors and bling you added. This inside of this card is over the top and love how you added your pic in it too! You are one super creative and inspiring stamper.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome masculine cards Lee! LOVE the pic of you on the pop up card, that's perfect! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome masculine card. Your hubby will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card, Lee! Love the papers and the cute desk scene inside! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is SO cool! I love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lee, I totally love this!!!!!! Everything about it. But I especially Love the photo in the frame. I don't have this set yet. But my next order I will! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's one super cool card Lee! Love all the texture, details and layers! Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards. This would be a perfect set to use for my dad. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so stinkin' cute! Very clever, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  20. last on the blog list but certainly worth the wait

    ReplyDelete
  21. The desk is great! Love it!

    Had a fun time following the blog hop!

    Wishing you everything good in the new year!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool card, I'm definately going to try this!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so fabulous Lee! How very creative of you and love the bling, it wouldn't be made by Lee if we didn't see bling :o) Beautiful colors and design and your dh will love it I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow Lee, this set is just completely yours!!! love these two cards...will be getting this set with next order...putting your picture in just pushed me over the edge - how cool!!! and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  25. adorable, Lee! I love that little desk.

    ReplyDelete
  26. how cute! bet James will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am just loving that little desk. The stamps that can be used with it, just set it off. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Totally awesome!!! I love the front of the card - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lee, this is fantastic! I love all of those little envelopes on the front, but your picture on the wall inside is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lee...you are totally rockin this set! I think Melanie designed it for you! LOL The picture of you in the little office scene is a cool idea and so stinkin cute! ;D Diana

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so much fun, I love it! And the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OOPS! I commented on the wrong post, but here --- now ---- I will say how beautiful your new design is! And again, LOVE your two cards. Lots of masculine goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lee, I love your color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great guy card for your Dh - always need to case something like this. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  35. I bet your DH will love this card. You nailed the masculine feel, for sure. Blod design is cool- your DD did super!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute Lee! I think you are the perfect stamper to illustrate this set! Nicely done on the masculine card, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great masculine care. Love the colors. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow...so very creative...love how you added your picture to it....its great!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this beauty and I can't wait to get home and play with that set!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  40. ack!!! I love it!!!!!! Happy New Year girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lee, you are so AWESOME my friend!!! I LOVE your card! It is a wonderful masculine card and I know your hubby will love it! I love the inside too with the picture of you on the wall! What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!