Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Design

Well, it's no longer autumn. Officially. Frankly, it's been winter for a really long time here in CO. But now, oh now indeed, winter is "really" here. Therefore, it really was unacceptable to continue sporting an autumn design on the blog.

I'm really not sure why people feel compelled to announce that the blog design has changed, when it should be perfectly obvious. Perhaps they want to reassure their followers that no, you're not just hallucinating; this blog really did change overnight, and what you're seeing now is not the result of some eruption of insanity. Maybe they just want to draw attention to their change so more people will comment on it.

Such speculation is entirely beside the point.

New blog. Very shiny. Enjoy. ^_^

~ Sincerely,
the ridiculously talented art student responsible for all this wintry delightfulness

*******My darling art student daughter is responsible for the awesome new blog design AND the above post!!!!!! Thank you sweetie!!!!!!*******

8 comments:

  1. Why thank you my darling daughter!!!! I LOVE the new blog design.....you are an amazing Art Student!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look. Your daughter is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Are they pics from your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful new look :) Merry Christmas to everyone at your house! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good!! Love the new design! And just wanted to say, I think some point out about the new design because in google reader you cant 'see' the blog really, just the writing! I had to click over to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay ... Okay ...
    Bring on the 'official' winter ... and with this beautiful blog design, I'm all for it!

    (Can you tell? I'm not a "natural" wintery type!)LOL

    Happy New Year!
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I LOVE the new blog design!!! It's gorgeous!!! Your DD is super talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cards. Masculine has always been hard for me, and I am impressed and inspired now to maybe try one of those
    "desks".

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!