Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #3.............Sweetest Memories!!!!

Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net

Day #3 is here!!!!!!!!!! Which means a Gina K. Designs Release Party here on SCS Thursday nite starting at 7 p.m. Central Time!!!!!!!!

I decided to use this beautiful quote from Gina's new Sweetest Blessings stamp set and frame it with Melanie's Festive Frame......I used Shimmerz on the flowers although I had a struggle catching the shimmer with the dark, snowy skies we have!!!! I used some Stickles for the berries and flower centers and just one tiny bow!!! Aren't you all proud of me on my bling restraint????? LOL Pure Luxury Cardstock in Rocket Red and All Spruced Up along with some dp from Basic Grey Nook & Pantry seemed to just call out to me in this festive month!!!!

For even more ways to use this fabulous stamp set, please check tonight's featured Illustrator's blog:
GinaK {Sweetest Memories}

Then, visit our Designer's blogs participating in the previews tonight:

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. Oooh, perfect combination of stamps! Gorgeous, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaack yet another great one to use with the Festive frame!!! Love is sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Lee! I love that how you paired this sentiment up with the beautiful Festive Frame. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darlin' dear friend! Hope you're feeling better by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty, elegant card, Lee. I love that lace paper too from BG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Lee! I love the sentiment framed in Festive Frame! It looks so beautiful stamped on the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so awesome my friend! Love how you have used this with the frame, perfect combo of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of the frame and the sentiment! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the combo of the beautiful quote with festive frame...we can't get enough of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, CAS, (for you) card! *grins*
    The dp you used is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!