Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #2.............Life Is Good & Warm And Wonderful!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Here we go.............a fabulous and fun day 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I used another new amazingly detailed set by Theresa called Life Is Good........and oh yes it is!!!!! LOL It's a stunningly gorgeous set of winter images!!! I just LOVE this log home......probably because I live in one!!! LOL And it was so perfect for a snowglobe scene.........I ADORE snowglobes although I only have a couple.......they are just beautiful!!! So I bit the bullet and attempted the Snow Globe Card on Splitcoast. I stamped the snowflakes on the acetate overlaying the image and used Flower Soft as snow on the cabin and the ground and roof and the top of the snow globe.

Smiley from millan.net

And Rupa has a perfectly adorable winter set called Warm And Wonderful!!!!! I decided on this jacket and hat duo to decorate a Tea Bag Holder Card on Splitcoast I also loved. This is so simple I plan to make a bunch of these little cheery winter hellos and send them out!!!!! LOL

For even more ways to use these fabulous stamp sets, please check tonight's featured Illustrator's blog:

Then, visit our Designer's blogs participating in the previews tonight:

GinaK,
Carolyn,
Cathy,
Cindy,
Donna,
Emily,
Erika,
Jessica,
Lee, (that's me!)
Lynn,
Melanie,
Nina


We also have one of our special Center Stage Spotlight Designer joining tonight:



~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. The snowglobe is so neat -- you make me want to try one. Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy goodness! I love your little snowglobe card so much and your tea bag holder is adorable too! I'm going to try both of these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowglobe card is adorable Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, both cards are adorable, Lee. I love that snow globe and the tea bag holder card is just as fabulous. Great color combos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how awesome are both of these! I bet that snowglobe is so neat with the acetate IRL, and the tea holder thingy, love the papers you have used on that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, what a fab idea to do a snow-globe card with the cabin. Love the snowy top and all the gorgeous papers on both cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic projects, Lee! I love the snowglobe card - terrific details! The tea bag holder is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic snow globe, Lee! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your SnowGlobe is soooo cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you did that snow globe! awesome. Your sweater card is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool snow globe, the 'snow' is perfect! Nice tea bag note/holder, the bands and cuffs are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers, Lee! I love that snowglobe with the cabin! It's beautiful! I love the teat bag holder! The sweater & hat are so cute! Fabulous projects my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you always outdo yourself! LOVE THESE!!! :) Love the new pic, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!