Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gina K. Designs..........Life Is Good!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Have you seen??? One of the new Gina K. Designs sets, Life Is Good..............well, I do believe Theresa came to visit me without me knowing and then made this log house just for me!!!! LOL

I sooooooooo love this cabin!!! And I masked it to stamp the mountain from Happy Camper so it reallllllly looks a lot like my house!!!! Snow and everything!!!! I was going for a kind of 'rugged' look so I used the Distress Stripes cb folder, kinda like logs in the bg. I used Pure Luxury Cardstock in Cranberry Tart, Chocolate Kiss and White. I used my favorite Polar White Flower Soft for all the wonderful snow!!! I really do struggle with masculine cards, but Theresa's sets sure do help me in that area!!! Although I still get my bling on there!!!! LOL

For even more inspiration tonight with the Life is Good stamp set, check out these links:

Theresa Momber {Illustrator}
Jessica Fick
Nina Brackett
Melanie Muenchinger
Lee Murphy
Erika Martin
Emily Giovanni
Colleen Schaan

Cheri Weston {CSS designer}
Melissa Shultz {CSS designer}
Peggy Wainman {CSS designer}

Geri Utterback {guest designer}
Brenda Turner {guest designer}
Linda Payne {guest designer}

The Life is Good discussion on the StampTV Idea Center is also a valuable resource for tips, samples, and tutorials. Theresa's tip sheet and the Card Kit is available in the discussion as well.

And, finally stop by GinaK's blog today to leave your comment on her blog for your chance to win today's featured stamp set or another stamp set valued at $23.95 of your choice!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

34 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW!! This really does like your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, what a beautiful scene, Lee! I wanna see your house. Love the flower soft snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card! Oh, I'd really like to see your home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely FABULOUS, Lee. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Lee!! I wanna live where you do if it looks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY nice... I bet it looks just like where you live. *Smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully inviting scene! ***I think I'm hearing "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..... "

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, Lee, I think that it's unanimous - we all need to see photo's of your house! What a beautiful card - you have taken a beautiful image and given it life. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the scene, the 3 fibers...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, great combo of the sets. I love how Theresa's sets keep bringing the realism into the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card Lee! Your cabin must be really cozy - especially in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is incredible!! Love the card and I love how you've embossed the background paper. Great touch! What a fantastic card! Another piece of art! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, Lee! This is exactly how I picture you stamping on your mountain in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the scene.
    Sian
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Now I know that I have to have Theresa's Happy Camper set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love~love your card.....I want to see your cabin, too...I also live in a log cabin...man oh man are they alot of work...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How beautiful Lee! I've never been to your house, but this is exactly how I have imagined it in my mind's eye! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lee - is this a photograph of your house? lol! What a great card - love how you made Theresa's images pop!! I hope you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card, Lee! I love the snowy scene you created with Theresa's sets! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfecto! One day i'm going to pop in and surprise you!(you know, in the summer!) ;) till then, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Lee! I would so love to live in a log cabin. (without all of the extra snow though) :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card- I want that house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful house Lee! Can I come and vist you? :)

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree,I have sons and grandsons, so I do lots of masculine cards! If this looks like your house, can I come visit? lol TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. So beautiful!!! I can just see you in the cabin with a cup of hot chocolate and fuzzy slippers on your feet and the laptop in your lap!! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a serene card, Lee, so pretty! And you live there? Wow, how inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You live there??? No Way!!! I wanna come visit!!! What an awesome card... and I love how you created the scene with the other stamps too... completely serene and peaceful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice card! I like the way you used the embossed paper under it for a mat.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lee, I am so jealous. I want to live in your house and have that scenery. :o) Your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow Lee, if that is what you house looks like I what to come visit. Fabulous card, and all that wonderful "snow". Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  31. hi there, finally got home from work today and can hop..course I would prefer to just keep hopping (via plane) to your place LOL....your card is just perfect! what a beautiful view you must have....long sighhhh LOL

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just what I imagine your house to be when you say your are stamping on your mountain! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. You did a beautiful job of masking the cabin, Lee...the mountains and trees look wonderful behind the cabin and I love all the snow you added!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!