Monday, December 21, 2009

Gina K. Designs December Customer Hop!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's the monthly Gina K. Designs Customer Blog Hop!!!!!!!!! Check out the details on Gina's Blog, and using one of the new sets specified from now thru Dec. 28..........and then create away and link your creation to Gina's Blog!!!!!!!!



I chose a CAS design.......yes..........GASP!!!!!!!!! Seriously.....and y'all who know me know that this truly **is** CAS for me!!!!!!! Even though I did sneak some bling in there!!!! LOL I used Rupa's new set, Warm & Wonderful........the sentiment is one of my favorites as I truly, truly ADORE snow and the beauty of snowflakes!!!!!! I used Pure Luxury White and Kraft along with my favorite Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses dp!!!!

I hope you truly enjoy the wonderful creations and get inspired to STAMP!!!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lee!!

    Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable and just love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowflakes are so detailed they almost look like crochet! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, Its very striking! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. How VERY CAS of you! LOL! This is a great card - great colors, great embellies and the perfect sentiment. Rocket!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooooooooh, YES!
    Love this sentiment ... and you've given it a life of its own here!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lee! This is beautiful! I love how the colors work so well together. Happy Holidays to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and beautiful way of looking at snowflakes! You can do CAS as well as bling-y, Lee. you are versatile!!!

    Have a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this card Lee!! Very Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the CAS look- you are doing fabulous with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is beautiful, Lee! I love that sentiment! The snowflakes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Lee! Those white snowflakes are gorgeous, and you can never go wrong with kraft! =D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!