Saturday, December 12, 2009

ETSY Inspired #66........Marmar!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Just wanted to share all the deets............I didn't get time to create a card for this week's shop as I'm trying to pack up hubby and I for a last minute business trip PLUS get our DD ready to go off to college!!!!!!!!! It's official.......she starts classes January 11 and so will be moving into the dorms before then.......there is sooooooo much to do!!!!!!!!! Plus I finally am getting my doc appt. on Wednesday.........although I won't complain about losing weight!!! LOL But I definitely wanted to share all the info so y'all can play along!!!!!!!

The shop is Marmar...........check out the fun and funky items and get inspired!!!!!!!

The sponsor for a prize is the sweet Character Cafe!!!!!!!

Stop by the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog for all the extra info and pics of the prizes you can be eligible to win just by playing along and linking up your creation to the Challenge Blog!!!!!!! I'll be back next Saturday with a sample along with the next shop!!!!!

Check out the lovely and talented DT gals:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

4 comments:

  1. Lee,

    Hope your appointment goes well and you are doing O.K. good luck getting DD ready to go that has to be hard my oldest is 7 and I can not imaging how hard it will be to pack her up for colege when the time comes!!!!

    Have fun on your trip with Hubby!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting about DD!!!! Hope DH has a wonderful trip and that your dr appt goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! What exciting times at your house! Sending a DD off to college is such a family "event"! Hang in there, and Congratulate yourselves!

    :o) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of you girly and keeping you in my prayers. Sending big hugs your way friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!