Saturday, December 5, 2009

ETSY Inspired #65.............So Stinking Sweet!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's Saturday.........so that means another fun ETSY Inspired Challenge!!!!!! This week's shop is a cute soap shop called So Stinking Sweet!!!


I chose this beautiful autumn grouping........I LOVE autumn colors!!!!!


For my card I used the brand new Gina K. Designs stamp set Lovely Shelf. And using some Fall colors in the cardstock and dp really make those look like autumn flowers!!! I used Gina's Pure Luxury Cardstock in Green Apple, Chocolate Kiss and White. I used the Basic Grey Indian Summer dp and, of course, chocolate pearls!!!

Make sure to visit the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog to check out all the details on how to play along and be entered to win a prize from our sponsor of the week!!! You won't want to miss all the talented DT gals too with their beautiful samples!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. Lee this is fabulous. I love the colors and layout on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Lee! I love that scrolly frame. Did you do that with a punch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is absolutely lovely too. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that die cut label!!!! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers Lee! This is a GREAT card and love your layout....awesome work!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty Lee! I love those frame things you always use! Very fabu! And Indian Summer is my FAVE! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall colors too and this card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty is this card?? Nice one, Lee ;) I love the soap you chose for inspiration too. I haven't seen soap leaves like that before.

    I hope you are enjoying your winter! It's beach weather over here! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, I love it!! I love fall colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So wonderful! Love that sentiment on the banner that it is on! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!