Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Very Special Gina K. Release With Tami!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

WoooooooHooooooo!!!!!!!!! Welcome to a VERY exciting, exciting, exciting Gina K. Designs release!!!!!!!!! The ever fabulous Tami Mayberry has designed a truly AMAZING stamp set!!!!!

I've been sick for a week, so I was only to make a simple set of invites to show........but seriously you'll be stunned by HOW MANY stamps are in this set!!!!!! I used the little snowflake and cupcake images and I flipped the word "MOM" upside down to make a "Winter Wow" phrase........I mean really..........I'd LOVE to go to a Winter Wow Party!!!!!!! Hmmm.....now that I made the invites I guess I should plan a party!!!! LOL

For some helpful tips on how to use the Calendar Bits & Pieces and Calendar Grid stamp sets, please be sure to check out Gina's blog and StampTV for a helpful video on just how quick and easy it can be to use! Both of these sets as well as the PDF version of the Calendar Grid image will be available for purchase tonight over on our online store.

After that, stop by our Illustrator's blog - Tami Mayberry for some projects with her timely stamp sets.

Here are the GinaK Designer Member's links who are joining us in the preview tonight:


You'll also want to check in on these CenterStage Spotlight Designer's blogs for more ideas:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

22 comments:

  1. GREAT invites!!

    feel better! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, I love the invites! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cute!!! sorry to hear you are sick too...but your mojo is doin just fine!
    hope you feel better soon,

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the muffin/cupcake paper! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad you are sick! Hugs! Love your stuff, regardless!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just let me know the date & I'll be there!!! LOL!!! (((HUGS))) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is WOW, well that and brilliant! Love the idea of you flipping mom to spell out Wow. Sorry you've been under the weather all week, but seriously couldn't tell based on these adorable invites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, I love your invites! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry you've been sick, Lee! Your invites are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are feeling better! Your invites are so cute!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the invites! The rhinestones and bow are absolutely perfect for these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun invites Lee! Love you bg paper you created with the set!

    Feel better my friend! Huggsss! *but holds breath* LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are SO cute Lee! I'm not much on winter, but a Winter Wow sounds really fun (imagining a hot buttered rum and a roaring fire!)

    Hope you feel better chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute invitations, Lee! Great design! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well. But it hasn't affected your stamping. What a wonderful invitation. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, Lee! I love the random background stamping. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute square invites! hope you feel better soon *(I'm feeling yucky right now too) ugh

    ReplyDelete
  18. I sorry you've been sick.I hope you're feeling better soon. Lovely invitations. These stamps are wonderful!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute....most importantly---feel better! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, these are so cute! I love them! I hope you feel better soon! Big hugs for ya friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is simple? They're simply beautiful. My simple cards consist of 1 layer. My fancy ones look like your simple ones ;-). I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE your invitations, Lee!! I Hope you are feeling all better now {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!