Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Special Gina K. Hop............Melanie's Festive Frame!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's another fabulous special Gina K. Designs Blog Hop!!! This time featuring the talented and lovely Melanie Muenchinger!!!

Okay.............are you ready for a break from my winter cards??? LOL Well, since our snow is still melting in the nice temps we have again.........I was in the mood for Spring!!!! Well, of course I am ALWAYS in the mood for PINK!!!! LOL




  • Stamps: Festive Frame, Lord of the Season
  • Paper: Pure Luxury Ivory, Pink, Eskimo Kisses bg paper
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon, Crystal Lacquer

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this gorgeous Festive Frame Poinsettia frame stamp!!!! Sooooo many possibilities you know!!!! Cuz you all just KNOW you aren't only gonna find traditional from me!!!! LOL Although there ARE pink poinsettias.........so I'm actually being rather traditional after all!!! I used a sentiment from Nina's Lord Of The Season stamp set. I couldn't resist really shining up the flowers with some Crystal Lacquer and of course adding some bling!!!!


Melanie Muenchinger, the Illustrator of Festive Frame has invited a couple of her friends to join in on the blog hop tonight, so click on their blog links to see the projects they've created for us:

Then, check in on these GinaK Designer's participating in the Blog Hop tonight:
After you're done hopping to all the Designer's blogs stop by GinaK's Idea Center here: Festive Frame for lots more ideas on how to use Melanie's stamp set. And, don't forget to check in on GinaK's blog so you can leave your comment to be entered as a chance to win this stamp set, too!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

57 comments:

  1. Lee this is just stunning. I love the pink of course! Love that ribbon and the pearls. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used!! Every embellishment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the Crystal Lacquer is awesome, and I just love that die inside the oval! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now that is such a cool look with the DP background! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the bow in the corner and every other detail that makes your card a spectacular one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, gorgeous card! I love all the details and of course the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful Lee!!! (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmen (guatelicia)November 10, 2009 at 9:34 PM

    Love the pearls! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another wonderful project! love how you cut out and used the dp AND switched up with the nestie instead! TFS...love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! I should know I'll get a pink fix on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! I love the colors you chose. Christmas card don't need to be red-white and green

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors are so gorgeous, so many shades of pink! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just loved the colors that you used. also using the glue.
    Nice touch!
    Thank you for inspiring me as I too have this stamp set.
    Alita
    Bridalflowers2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, Lee...the colors are just breathtaking and the pearls look awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is one of the most versatile stamps I have ever seen!

    I love your layering and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok Lee....this will not sound like a very original comment but here goes...WOW! WOW! WOW!...LOL...I LOVE this card! TFS ;D Diana

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTIFUL. love the spring-y colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty Lee! Me likey all of the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee, This is just stunning and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! Don't you just love the way that Crystal Lacquer looks on there??? Beautiful card, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your color combo. Fabulous card, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice job! I love the warm feel I get from the colors. Good way to use it for a different season.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it!!! That dp in the oval really makes the sentiment layer pop and those pearls are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! How wonderful to incorporate a verse onto the card. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lee, I caught my breath when I saw this card. It is beautiful. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a pretty and feminine card with the pink. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! LOVE all the details and of course, the wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  29. gorgeous Lee! I love the dp background and those pink poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely gorgeous, Lee! I love the pink flowers and all the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW what an amazing card Lee ! This is so gorgeous! Amazing!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GF.. I LOVE the lacquor on that!! Such a beautiful card. You go it goin on... as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful Lee!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this.... I think we are all ready for Spring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love pink pointsettias! This card is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card Lee!!! Gotta love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ok I give up...what is geocaching?
    I love your cards, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful! Love this Lee :o) Love the glaze and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful!! Love the colors you used on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  39. GORGEOUS, Lee! I, too, am always in the mood for pink! LOVE it! I love the way you let the patterned paper peek through, and that soft pink sponging on the sentiment is so beautiful! Love all those gorgeous pink pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very lovely! I really like the colors you picked (shock!).
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your card is beautiful...I love the pink "pearls" and the center framed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  42. GORRRRRRRGEOUS Lee - love that line up of pearls and the colors - WOW

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi lee! wow....I love the soft, elegant look of the pink and creme. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very pretty! Thanks for the yummy eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  45. absolutely gorgeous- glad to see you used pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Okay-two more stamps I have to have! Such a beautiful card. I'm on vacation, so am catching up on my blog reading. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wowzers, Lee! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the pink poinsettias! Fabulous card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh, Lee!! I LOVE this - it's so girly and pretty!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!