Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's a Gina K. Designs Hop..............CSS Style!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Welcome to our first Center Stage Spotlight Design Team Blog Hop!

Jessica Fick, the Design Team Coordinator for GinaK Designs has issued a challenge to all of the past and present team CSS team members to make a Christmas card with one of these sketches:







  • Stamps: Warm & Cozy Christmas
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Cranberry Tart & Green Apple; BG Eskimo Kisses
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Snowflake Embellies, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Stickles, Flower Soft

I used one of my all time FAVORITE Gina K. sets..........Warm & Cozy Christmas........these little ones are just so darling!!!! The latest Pure Luxury Cardstock colors are perfect for holiday cards!!!! And of course my current favorite BG Eskimo Kisses!!! The Polar White Flower Soft is so fun as "snow" and some frosty Stickles on the tree. OF COURSE I had to choose the blinged up sketch Jessica made..........I mean really...........now tell me you ALL knew I'd have no choice!! LOL
We know you're going to LOVE what everyone has designed for us tonight!

First, here are the links for GinaK's Current CSS Team Members:

Deb Felts
Diana S. Queen
Karen Knegten
Melissa Cash
Sharri Seffens
Sue VanDeVusse

and the links for all of the past CSS Design Team members participating:

Brenda Turner,
Carla Suto,
Carolina Buchting,
Charlene Merrick,
Dawn Lusk,
DeeMarie Kelemen,
Geri Utterback ,
Giovanna Smith,
Janice Melton,
JenMarie Taylor,
Jennie Harper,
Joy Hadden,
Kay Simmons,
Linda Payne,
Lori McAree,
Melisa Waldorf,
Pam Imholz,
Selma Stevenson,
Shannon Bracken,
Shelly Wilson,
Sue Walsh,
Tina Gilliland

Some of GinaK's Senior Design Team Members and Illustrators wanted to get in on the fun tonight too. Don't forget to check in on Gina's Blog too!!!!

Asela Hopkins
Carolyn King
Cindy Lawrence
Jessica Fick
Lee Murphy
Lynn Mercurio
Nina Brackett
Melanie Muenchinger

along with Nina Brackett's Guest Designer: Lisa Hjulberg

Nina will be giving away a GKD stamp set to one lucky commenter, so make sure to comment away!!!! Nina is so sweet!!!!
All of these gorgeous cards from the entire team will be added to the StampTV gallery throughout the next few days with the tag cssjf1 (which stands for center stage spotlight jessica fick 1)

These sketches are also our sketch challenge for this week, so be sure to check out all the information in the discussion in our Challenge group over on StampTV Thursday morning. We'd love to see your cards with the sketch too!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

47 comments:

  1. Love it Lee! Your card reminds me of when our boys were wee ones! Now, they are just big on lunks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a darling card, Lee! Love it! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lee. Love the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lee! I adore this card - the layers, the image, the snow... it's perfect!

    Thank you so much for hopping along with us tonight, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that guy!!! Cute cute card, sistah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Lee! So is snow all around where you are? I'm typing this watching the 3 penguins dancing too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lil guys just make you want to smile. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out just terrific, Lee! That is such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, Lee. I really love your color combos and how you pick and choose these for your cards. Fantastic. (and love that smilie!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aack - so cute Lee...why didnt' I think of this image - just perfect for the sketch!

    Love the color combo you went with - the blue in his snow outfit really pops - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card ! The stamped image really suits the sketch! And of course I love your BLING! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love that image and your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you colored this little guy. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so gorgeous Lee! Love all that snow and the sheer ribbon, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card, Lee! I love the colors and DP with the adorable images! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable, Lee, and totally appropriate for all the snow you've been getting lately! I love this cute little fella and all the fluff and sparkle you've given your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty card with beautiful colors. Love the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lee, this is beautiful! I love the papers and the felt snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That little guy sure brings back long ago memories of getting all bundled up to go out in the snow. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is one of my favorite images too - I have memories of being stuffed into those snowsuits!! Love what you've done with the image and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute card!! Love all the colors, beautiful choices.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so sweet...love your design and your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful colors and dp. I think EVERYONE like BG Eskimo Kisses :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi lee! this is really cute!! I love the little smiley at the top too..heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  24. LEE!!!!!! This is totally adorable right down to the snow on the boys' boots . LOVE it - great coloring, too. Looks like he's all dressed for your mountain :-) Hope all is good with you now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LEEEEE!!! I absolutely love this most precious card!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute card with the fluffy snow!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty, Lee! I really MUST get that stamp set...can't believe I don't already own it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Lee this is beautiful! I love your colors and that DP is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful card--love all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  30. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Love this guy---you did an awesome job on this card. The details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Lee, this is one of my favorite sets of Gina's and you are certainly done wonderful things with in and this creation. Outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Miss you girlie!!!!!

    Great choice in stamp set.... ;-)

    Beautiful card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello my friend! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to stop by for a visit. The days just seem to fly by! As always, it's a pleasure to visit your corner of the world! Your card is ADORABLE! This is the third one I've seen in the hop with that cutie patootie stamp set. Darn, now I'm going to have to put that on my shopping list!

    I hope all is well with you, Lee.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!