Monday, November 30, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #1.........Lovely Shelf and Tech Talk!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Ooooooo yes it is Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek time!!!!! And the Illustrators again have designed fabulous new sets!!!!!!
I used Nina's new Lovely Shelf to actually make a little shelf......using some pink woodgrainy type dp in the background like the wall that the shelf is hung upon......and some little lovelies on the shelf!!! Especially a teapot......I mean who doesn't love a teapot??!!! It's soooo dainty!!! And lots of opportunity for bling and embellies!!!! LOL

Smiley from millan.net

Oh now Melanie...........yep, Melanie............well, she's done it again!!!! She's gone Hi Tech!!!! Her new set is called Tech Talk........and of COURSE I had to make a PINK LAPTOP first thing!!!! I stamped it on the new Mother Of Pearl GKD cardstock.......it's so shimmery IRL!!! Although waiting for it to completely dry is a challenge for me!!! LOL I just wanted a super girlie, get well for a techie girlfriend!!!

For even more ways to use these fabulous stamp sets, please check tonight's featured Illustrator's blogs:

Then, visit our Designer's blogs participating in the previews tonight:


We also have two of our special Center Stage Spotlight Designer's joining us with samples as well:
Now don't forget to check in the Gina K. Designs forum on Splitcoast on Thursday night for the Release Party starting at 7 p.m. Central!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. lol! of course, a pink laptop! Great cards girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples, Lee! Love the pink laptop...shocking! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, Lee! And, what?? Shimmery new PL cardstock!? Oh, I'm dying to get a good look at that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just adorable! pushing me over my credit card limit (set by DH, LOL)...love all your details and piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Lee! I like your little shelf full of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girlfriend... I LOVE THEM BOTH!!! And your shelf makes me think of YOU in the kitchen baking up some goodness!! Hee Hee The HUG card is SO YOU!!!! You give warm hugs always. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girly girl! LOL I love your shelf full of pretties! And what girl could resist that pink computer?..not me!! Beautiful cards, Lee! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Lee. Even before I clicked on your blog post, I just knew you'd have a pink girlie laptop there-LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy wow! These are so cool! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy Cow!!!!
    Lee,
    your cards are AMAZING! That first card is my favorite. You put so much work into it and I just LOVE it!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely lovely, Lee. And love the pink laptop. I just picked up a "magenta" iPod for my Mom at her request, so I'm totally behind the laptop :D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you have used the colors in computer card and the woodgrain in the first one is super neato!

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely fabulous, Lee! I love the swirls on the first one, and the soft colors on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great cards!! :O) I love the woodgrain paper you sed for the sehlf one and the napkin and all the piecing! yup,it's abling set fo sho!
    can't wait to see more tech talk samples from you...! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! I would have been so dissappointed if you would not have made the laptop pink!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty shelf scene you made and that blinged out candle flame - love it! Your girly computer is fabulous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooo I knew I was gonna see a pink laptop! LOL! Gorgeous Lee!! and love the shelf, how it looks like its hanging on the wall, with paneling, lol! (part of my house still has paneling!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards, girl! i love all the papers on the shelf card! it's gorgeous! And your pink laptop is perfect!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards, Lee! Incredible details and awesome designs! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lee, Gorgeous cards! I love your shelf card and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I LOVE your samples!!!! How could Gina K get any better???? Simply wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards! I really like your paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lee, your creations are fabulous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous on the shelf; diggin' the computer!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!