Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Gina K. Hop.............Vintage Style!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
It's a beautiful time of year..........and tonite's Gina K. Designs hop will put you in a holiday spirit for sure!!!!! We're showcasing Nina's beautiful Vintage Borders stamp set tonite!!!

I stamped this border image on both sides of my cardstock in Colorbox Gold Ink and cut out the edging. The scallop punch I have didn't work, so I cut them out with scissors. I used the gorgeous and perfect holiday colors of the Pure Luxury cardstock, Cranberry Crisp, All Spruced Up, Good As Gold and White. I used the verse from the stamp set as the focal point and some gold bling to tie it all together!! Well, that and because...........ummm............it's BLING!!!! Y'all KNOW how I most certainly MUST have bling!!!! LOL

How about some more inspiration with the Vintage Borders stamp set? First, check in with the Illustrator of this versatile stamp set, our Senior Designer Nina Bracket and her friend Lisa Hjulberg joining in the blog hop tonight.

Then, stop by these GinaK Designer's & Center Stage Spotlight blogs for even more samples:

Asela, Carolyn, Cindy, Emily, Erika, Jessica, Kurtis, Lee, Lynn, and Melanie



Before you finish hopping, be sure to check in on GinaK's blog to enter your comment for a chance to win Nina's Vintage Borders stamp set. If you already have purchased Nina's set, you can substitute any GinaK Designs stamp set valued at $23.95 or less.

For those of you are who looking for a quick and easy Christmas card idea, check out the Vintage Borders Card Kit available online in GinaK's store tonight. The Kit includes the step by step tutorial as well as all the card stock cut to the exact measurements needed to make 4 cards. For more details and photos of this card kit, see Jessica Fick's blog link as well as this Class Kit link.

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. Lee, I totally love this!!! The gold ink on the green cardstock is so striking. Eee, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love how you inked the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, this is simply sublime! That gold gold embossing is the most gorgeous I've ever seen! The gold edges and little baubles make it out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - This is to almost die for!!!!!
    I absolutely love this card.
    Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your project. I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this card. The colors are just wonderful. Really great job. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold scallops. I haven't tried that yet, but it really makes the images pop on that green CS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love how you cut out the scalloped edges, it makes the perfect framing for that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding Lee! This is so totally beautiful. The combination of the Green and Gold is just so elegant! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect blance of colors and love the trimmed border above and below!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lee! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, Lee! I love the gold embossing and elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, Lee! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Lee...it's beautiful! love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh GF!!! That gold is sooooooo pretty. Did you heat emboss it or does it just look that way??? I Love it!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! I love this card, Lee! How pretty! The gold scallops (and the bling, of course!) really make the card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I LOVE your colors and the elegance of the scallop border!! Great card, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Lee! Love the nesties you used!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that Bible verse - such a promise!

    Have a beautiful day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW really awesome card. Loved how you did the borders in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooo elegant! I love it! That's definitely one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!