Saturday, November 28, 2009

ETSY Inspired #64.........and a Special Challenge!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a fun ETSY Inpsired Challenge Saturday...........and if you've got the weekend to just relax and enjoy then jump into this challenge with us!!! This week's Etsy Shop is Barefoot Weaver. And there sure are some gorgeous inspiration pieces for sure!!!!!

Since I combined this challenge with the very special Challenge and Card RAK request from Deb found on Stamp TV I chose this dainty purple scarf. Even though the challenge was issued a few weeks ago......a family who has been through such a tragedy will always appreciate heartfelt cards and thoughts and prayers!!!


I used Melanie's gorgeous Festive Frame image and just kept the theme to lavendar and simple. Okay, yes, that's as simple as I can get..........still has to have bling!!

Please make sure to check out the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog for all the details, prize info and to link up your creation and check out the amazing DT girls and their samples!!!!!!

I just want to let you all know that I'm in week number 4 now of being pretty miserable and not being able to eat much and losing weight..............now the losing weight part is fine since I have a ton to lose!!! LOL But I can't get to the doc anytime soon, but I suspect ulcers or something similar............anyway.............I'm soooooooo incredibly sorry to not have been by your blogs to visit in quite some time and trust me.........I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! Just doing the normal things I gotta do takes my energy...........but I will be trying to catch up here soon and let you all know how much I missed you and leave you lots of love!!!!!

Hope you all had a FABULOUS holiday weekend!!!!!!!!!!! And make sure y'all come back to check out the previews for the gorgeous new Gina K. Designs sets that start on Monday!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. First off,I hope you feel better real soon!!! Ulcers are no fun!!!

    And your card is super duper gorgeous!!!!

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lee! And what a great cause!

    I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, Lee! I'm sorry you're still feeling so poor. I wish your docs could get you in sooner, given your symptoms and how long you've had them! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Lee & your coloring is very soft & pretty! Love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better Lee! This card is GORGEOUS! I'm sure Deb will love it. I will check out that challenge. I'm all about sending RAKs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this card is absolutely beautiful! I love the soft purple tones and rhinestone accents...gorgeous!

    I hope you start feeling better soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is GORGEOUS!!!! It's my fave this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful CAS card! hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better!!!! beautiful card, as always! you make prettier stuff sick than i do well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!