Saturday, November 14, 2009

ETSY Inspired #62..............Quiltish!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a FABulous ETSY Challenge..........are you ready???? This week's shop is Quiltish by Alissa Jacobs........and it's a cutie, cutie, shop!!!!!!!!!!

I chose this sweet, colorful design as it totally was perfect for my newest Unity Stamps kit!!!!

This is from the October Kit Of The Month.........and so fun to glitz up a little bit to match this fun DCWV Fall Glitter Stack dp!!!! And I sooooo love the Twill that Mandy carries at Limelight Papercrafts!!!! Not to mention the Stickles and Rhinestones!!!! LOL Yep..........blingy, bling, bling!!!! LOL

Now head over to the ETSY Inpsired Blog for all the deets and to check out all the fabulous DT creations!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net



Now I have to share this fun........I got this "sweeeeeeeet" award!!!!!! From my fabulously talented and very sweet friend, Tina!!!!! Check out her blog..........she's amazing!!!!!!!! And I have to answer some questions.......some I can't, so I'll do my best!!

1. Where is your cell phone? On my nightstand.

2. Your hair? Now it's just below my shoulder after having been long for 20 years!!!

3. Your mother? n/a

4. Your father? n/a

5. Your fave food? This always depends on my mood! LOL But chocolate ranks pretty high!!

6. Your dream last night? I thankfully rarely dream as usually I only have nightmares.

7. Your fave drink? Diet Coke.......it's an addiction!!!

8. Your dream/goal? To always be in love with my hubby and see my children grow into happy, fulfilled adults!!

9. What room are you in? Snuggled in bed late at night with my laptop!!

10. Your hobby? Stamping, reading, baking.

11. Your fear? Mostly heights and dark.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I'd love to be a Gramma! Shhhh......don't tell the kids! ;)

13. Where you were last night? Stampin' away!!!

14. Something that you aren’t? Skinny!!! LOL

15. Muffins? Blueberry Streusel!!! Would you like to make me some?? :)

16. Wish List Item? I have so much as my hubby has spoiled me.......but I guess more Copics until I eventually have them all!!

17. Where did you grow up? Mostly Colorado.

18. Last thing you did? Made a card for a challenge!!

19. What are you wearing? Jammies!!!

20. Your TV? Forensic shows, some reality shows, TV Land, old movies.........always in the background as I stamp!

21. Your Pets? Yellow Lab - Kaia; Lab/Rottie Mix - Riley; 5 Kitties and various wildlife visitors!!!

22. Friends? I'm blessed with lots of wonderful friends in my life!!!

23. Your Life? I seriously have a wonderful family and special life here in the Colorado mountains!!!

24. Your Mood? Contemplative.

25. Missing Someone? Yes.

26. Vehicle? I mostly drive the Expedition.

27. Something your not wearing? Socks since I'm snuggled under the blankies!!!

28. Your fave store? Gina K Designs........and lots more too since I do love to shop!!! LOL

29. Your fave color? Oh come now..........you know you ALL know it's PINK!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Last time you laughed? At hubby just a few minutes ago!!!

31. Last time you cried? I don't cry.

32. Your best friend? I don't have just one!!! I have TONS of best friends!!!!

33. One place that I go to over and over? My stamp room!!! LOL

34. One person who emails regularly? Lots of people!!!

35. Fave place to eat? Red Lobster!!!

36. Facebook? Yeppers!!!


Okay..........now seriously.......I'm only supposed to pick 5 people to pass this along to........and I will so we can get this going around to everyone without being overwhelming........but you all HAVE to know that I'd pass it along to each and everyone of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I'll send it right back to my girl Tina!!!! Here's my 5:

Misti
JenMarie
Cat
Carolina
Lori


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

4 comments:

  1. interesting, I bet you are a hoot to be around, and yes I'l love to try your Blueberry muffins LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely and thank you for sharing those insights :) Have a fabulous day and stay warm and toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool card. love the sentiment, that die cut it's on is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun getting to know you better, my friend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!