Saturday, November 7, 2009

ETSY Inspired #61..............Wildflowers!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Just a quick post today for the ETSY Inspired Challenge #61..........check out the gorgeous nature photography at Fine Art Nature Photography and then just go ahead and TRY to pick out just one inspiration photo!!!! LOL



I chose this gorgeous photo.........I soooooooooo ADORE flowers.........especially wildflowers!!!! Yep, we have no flowers here currently and still have a blanket of wet snow and mud!!! LOL So even more appreciated was this weeks' gorgeous flower challenge!!!

I made this little card and necklace gift set for a friend............she'll know who she is when she opens up the padded envie!!! ;) I'll be doing a tutorial this week on how to make these simple but sweet stamped necklaces!!!! So stay tuned!!! I couldn't resist decoratin a little tin of course with Melanie's What's In Your Tin set!!!!!

For the card I used Asela's Fruitful Harvest set............aren't those big sunflowers gorgeous??? Oh maybe I colored them more like black eyed susans...........well, whatever I did...........I LOVE this big flower image!!!! I used Gina K.'s Pure Luxury........Ivory, Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Kiss and some basic grey dsp!! Of course had to get those embellies in there ya know!!! So some ribbon and pearls and stickles OH MY!!!! LOL


Please stop by the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog for alllllllllll the details and the fun prize info and to see all the FUN and FAB DT girls and check out their beautiful cards!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. Amazing Lee! These necklaces are on my list of things to make! Just haven't done it yet! You've inspired me to "get busy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your projects came out so pretty & I really LOVE your card Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your necklace tutorial! That card is gorgeous! I absolutely love how you made those sunflowers look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so real! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Lee! I love the necklace and tin, super cute! Your friend will adore this wonderful gift! Also, that card is STUNNING! That's one you'd have to frame if you received it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lee! This necklace is fantastic, and your card is beautiful! Great work, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GASP!!! WOWZERS!!! Amazing!! Fabulous!! Wonderful!!! WOW!! Stunning, Lee!! I can't think of any other words, but WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made such a cute present and card! I also love the photo you used for inspiration. It's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee - this is just stunning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee this is AMAZING! What a perfect gift and it's so beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see your tutorial!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!