Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas Hop With Gina K.!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Ohhhh yep that's a Christmas tree!!! LOL A bit early I know.......despite the snow we've already had here!!! But this is a special Gina K. Designs hop featuring Theresa's gorgeous new vintage holiday set!!!


Now this was a new technique I got to practice from my online Copic class.........coloring on glossy paper......and it's tricky!!!!! But with enough colors I finally blended the pine needles right....I think!!! LOL I used the Pure Luxury cardstock.......Rocket Red, Green Apple and White. The ribbon is from the Ribbon Assortment Holiday pack. Some gold brads and snowflake brads and Stickles because I have to have me some sparkle and glitz!!!!! LOL

For even more ideas with Theresa Momber's A Very Merry Christmas stamp set, visit her blog link below as well as the GinaK Idea Center here: A Very Merry Christmas. Theresa's tip sheet has been added to the Idea Center as a PDF so you can print out her tips and suggestions for a handy reference tool. We've also included her Copic coloring links too.

Here's all the Designer's Blog Links to check out tonight:


September's Center Stage Spotlight Team:


and finally, Theresa's Guest Designers for A Very Merry Christmas:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Lee, that is some seriously fab coloring! I've never tried coloring on glossy. What a beautiful look! Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lee!! Love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE you ocloring on this tree!! Beautiful Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. coloring on glossy! wow I'm impressed!!! and it is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Lee. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful coloring, Lee! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeousness!! Love the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Great job coloring on the slick cardstock!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lee! I haven't tried using glossy paper with my copic...but am going to after seeing this is card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Lee!! Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, I wish I took that class with you. Your coloring is just beautiful, Lee. Oh, and we're supposed to have snow already by the end of the week. When I heard that, I thought of you. It's like we missed fall - from warm to freezing in a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crisp clean layout and gorgeous coloring - fantabulous job, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty, Lee! I love those snowflakes and your tree is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every time I hear the S_N_O_W word, I think of you, Lee! What a lovely tree you have colored here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Lee! Awesome Copic coloring! The tree looks great on the glossy paper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful tree! Coloring on glossy paper with Copics, now there's something I need to try. How about a tutorial for us??
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous tree, love the snow brads and the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. your pine needles turned out perfect. this is such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowza Lee this is gorgeous!! Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!