Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Snowy Hop With Cammie!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net


What a perfect day for a SNOWMAN hop!!!! We're in a winter storm warning and enjoying quite the snow fall!!!! And what better excuse to stay cozied up baking and stamping???? LOL So enjoy another special Gina K. Designs hop featuring the talented and sweet Cammie!!!! Here's a message about this stamp set from Cammie herself:

So this year, I decided that I would do it again. Whimsical Autumn allowed me to donate more money that I ever could on my own and it gave me such personal satisfaction....so I illustrated Warm Winter Wishes for this year. And, just like Whimsical Autumn, I will donate 100% of my proceeds from the sale of this set to the Alzheimer's Association in my grandmother's memory. Always. This year's set includes a snowman that is holding a heart. There are small words you can stick inside the heart or you can leave it empty.

In Loving Memory Of Clare Lyons "Mamo"
September 26, 1916 - July 1, 2008


I wanted to make another little "window" scene just because it's soooo fun!!! I'm not talented enough to make "curtains" yet, but I'll keep on practicing!!!! LOL I used the scrumptious Pure Luxury Cardstocks Cranberry Tart and Fresh Asparagus and White. Also more of my favorite Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses!!! I glitzed up the snowflakes with Stickles and Rhinestones of course! LOL


For even more inspiration visit Carolyn King - the Illustrator of Warm Winter Wishes and the Idea Center gallery HERE.

Then, check in with Carolyn's special guest designers:


And, finally stop by these GinaK Designer's blog participating in the hop tonight:

and our CenterStage Spotlight Team:

Joy Hadden
Kay Simmons
Linda Payne
Lori McAree

GinaK will be giving away a copy of Warm Winter Wishes on her blog tonight - so pop over there to leave your comment on her blog for your chance to win the set for free! (If you've already purchased the stamp set, we can swap it out for another GinaK stamp set valued at $19.95 or less.)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. Nice job! I love that snowman! OMG, you are getting snow! We are expecting 70 degree weather here in CT tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little window scene! Awesome....enjoy your snow!! It is warm here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww he's perfect in that window and WOW... I'm soooo gonna steal that ribbon bow technique!!! You rock girlfriend!!! KEEP your snot!! We will wait... forever if we have to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously beautiful card Lee!!! Love the gorgeous ribbon with the snowflake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute, Lee! I love the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee the card is sweet and I love how you used the new ribbon technique on it too! Have a cozy time in the snow honey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card Lee and that bow is just the perfect touch...so scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your window scene card, its terrific! Just like looking out the window, reminds me of being a kid! Did you draw in your window or stamp it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute Lee! I love the stamped snow fall of snowy images for your back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo I am loving that bow! Gorgeous window scene Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Lee! Love that tailored bow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bling in the snowflakes! He is such a sweet snowman. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm reading through the comments of the others, I totally cracked up at Tina's typo to "keep your snot!" LOL!!

    Your bow is gorgeous, Lee, and I love Cammie's adorable snowman in this window scene!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable snowman! Love the window scene!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to combo those sets, Lee! Work it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your window scenes,Lee! But if your under a winter storm warning that may not be enough snowflakes falling all at one time. LOL! I am so glad that we haven't gotten snow yet. It will be a very long winter at this rate! Warm winter hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card! I'm sure it is beautiful where you live and I'm thinking of those Aspen trees with snow all over them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! I'm so jealous of your snow. Hopefully your power will be back on soon! Stay warm! Hugs!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee, what a special and lovely thing to do. I am so touched about your creation of this cute snowman set and donation of all the proceeds of sales to Alzheimer's research. You are doing a wonderful thing. XX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!