Friday, October 16, 2009

Lord Of The Season Holiday Hop!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Ahhh...........yes.........more great holiday ideas with a fun Gina K. Designs hop featuring the sweet Nina's newest seasonal set!!!




I thought I'd try a different color combo for this cute topiary!!! IRL the Copic blue actually matches the cardstock wonderfully, but the light hits it differently........I really need a better way to take photos!!!! LOL I also wanted to try more of a CAS design........hey........this IS CAS for me!!!! :) The snowflake cuttlebug folder is so fun and really accents the tree well I think!!! I used some small snowflake buttons for embellies and colored them with a red Copic........now that was a bit tricky!!!! LOL

Make sure to leave a comment at Gina's Blog as she's offering this set as blog candy to one lucky winner!!!!!

For even more ideas with Nina Brackett's Lord of the Season stamp set, visit her blog link below as well as the GinaK Idea Center here: Lord of the Season

GinaK Designer's joining in on the hop tonight:


September's Center Stage Spotlight Team:


And Nina's Guest Designer:

Crystal Bernsdorf
JenMarie Taylor
Lisa Hjulberg


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. OOoo me likes this color combo my friend! And the RED snowflakes!! LOVE it Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Lee!!! I think you know I'm not a blue girl, but I'm loving this card, such a patriotic feel and that kind of blue I love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lee! Reminds me of the song Blue Christmas by Elvis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty eye catching colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Lee, I love those colors for a Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color scheme just screams "Send me to someone in the military" !!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lee! Guess what, I'm hopping too tonight! Yipee!

    I love your patriotic Christmas card! What fun to change things up a bit.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this would be so great for patriotic holiday cards too, love the color combo alot Lee. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snowflakes snowflakes everywhere! Beautiful job Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Lee! This card would be great for someone in the military.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cool blue tree! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the non conventional colors. Who doesn't like red, white and blue? Your card is beautiful, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Lee! DH retired from USN after 26+ years, so I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at you going outside the box with the colors! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun idea! I can't help but think of the song 'I'll have a blue Christmas without you' when I see it!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a beautiful card, Lee! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card and I may be borrowing an idea from you to try one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the little buttons, would never knw you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohhhhh...loving the tree in blue! Awesome girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh that's so nice, Lee! I like your CAS style - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this color combination, Lee! This card turned out just terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty pretty card!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!