Monday, October 5, 2009

Limelight Six Chicks Project Day!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
It's October 6...........and that means it's a Limelight Papercrafts Six Chicks project!!!! The theme for this month that Mandy suggested was Fall Decor...........and who doesn't LOVE the Fall season??!!!

I decided to make a little "Housewarming" gift for my little 4 1/2 year old niece!!! They just moved and she got a Big Girl room!!! She is very girly and loves butterflies and bling!!! Well, she **is** MY niece after all!! ;) Well, on hubby's side........but that doesn't matter! LOL

I used the new Jillibean Soup Minestrone line of dp. It's sooo cute and in the most fabulous Fall colors!!! The patterns here are Thin Zucchini and Sliced Leek......I LOVE the names of the dp!!! I covered a little box for little Mia to put her jewelry and other small treasures in.........then stamped the cute Jillibean Clear Stamps Butterflies set. I cut them out and popped them up for the lid and glitzed them with Stickles! The fabulous, amazing, yummy ribbon is called Beanstalks - 5 Color Polka......and I'm in LOVE with it!!! I then just covered a couple of mini candles with the dp and just popped a few Kaisercraft Pearls on in matching colors for the antennae of the butterflies. A quick matching card and I'm ready when she visits me in a couple weeks!!! (please don't worry..........the candles are only to help her feel like a "big girl"! Mom won't let her play with them! LOL).



Now I just have to share this photo........yesterday we lost power and water........as it got dark, I heard soft strumming music.........there my son was, practicing guitar out on the deck while our youngest kitty, Ryeanne, checked it out!! Yes, it gets down into the 30-40's at night here now so he's got his coat on!! But shorts too.........he's soooooo like his mama!!!! LOL The power came back on, but the well is down, so who knows what that saga will be like........ahhhh........mountain life! LOL I think we better get an extra generator up here before winter sets in!!!

Now I know you'll wanna go see all the Fabulous Fall projects............

Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy

My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa

RyannMarin Designs ~ Ryann

Taylor-Made ~ JenMarie

Caffinated Cropper ~ Amy

designs by... ~ Sarah

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. great work with the Jillibean papers and stuff! I love it Lee, and so thoughtful of you to think of your neice. she'll adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lee!! Love the way the butterflies work with the fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just terrific Lee~! I have some cigar boxes I might play with sometime today...thanks for the inspiration! hey pop on over to our shop to see our newest images and sentiments!! I think you'll like 'em!!
    http://yourspecialdelivery.weebly.com/sunny-bunny.html
    Hugz, Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project and that pic of your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little set! Love the fall butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fall set Lee, I love those butterflies, totally fabulous! And, I love that pic of your son, it's those precious moments that we capture that mean the most! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those pretty colors! Great project Lee... I really love those JB butterfly stamps, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!