Thursday, October 15, 2009

Limelight Papercrafts Sketch........Birdie Blessings!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a beautiful Autumn Limelight Papercrafts sketch and product challenge Thursday!!!! Today the focus is on.........RIBBON!!! Ohhhh do I love, love, LOVE ribbon!!! Well, technically it falls under "embellishments" for me........so of course I love it!! I very rarely make a card without ribbon!!! So now.....play along with this sketch and add some ribbon......or twine.....or thread.....or fiber........show us whatcha got!!!!

I took this adorable sketch designed by our talented Lisa Henke and added it to a full size card..........so it's like 2 cards in 1.........you could use the small card that's the actual sketch for a gift size card.......or mount it onto an A2 size base!!!

I just LOVE this Jillibean Bean Stalks Birds Ribbon!!!! Okay, okay, okay........yes so I love ALL ribbon!!! LOL But you have to admit this ribbon goes sooo perfectly with so many of Unity Stamp Co. images!!! I used this sentiment from the Birdie Inspiration Kit. And of course some Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls!!! I also used my new Houndstooth cuttlebug folder!!

Now check out the Six Chicks and our beloved Mandy for some more fabulous interpretations of this sketch!!!!

Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
RyannMarin Designs ~ Ryann
Taylor-Made ~ JenMarie
Caffinated Cropper ~ Amy
designs by... ~ Sarah

The Details:
**Use the sketch provided and the focus is on TEXTURE!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC032
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's blog by Sunday, Oct 11 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ Pink Paislee Tinsel Town Ribbons. (Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)

And this week, my amazing and talented fellow ETSY DT gals are also participating in the LL Sketch challenge............make sure to go check out their wonderful creations:

Ashley Joy De Shannon Emily Heather Kerry Jackie Kristen

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. THIS is so cute and grea idea mounting it on a larger card front. I do that a lot in my scrapbooking, works great for cards too. Love the birdie twill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lee! I particularly like the 2 cards in one and that ribbon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lee! love the way you used that ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo Lee,

    I love those colors together and I really love what you did with the sketch!!!

    Wonderful Job on this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome way to use that JB ribbon! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I thought you had stamped on that ribbon...love those birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute card with a clever idea for the ribbon! And I love the sentiment!!

    Have a lovely day full of blessings, Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Love the birdies! And the colors and flowers just really make this pop!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!