Thursday, October 1, 2009

Limelight Papercrafts Sketch #31...........Autumn Butterflies!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's a happy Limelight Papercrafts Thursday!!!! And Mandy has a cuuuuute sketch for us all!!!! And the product focus is...........TEXTURE!!! There are sooo many ways to add that touchy-feely fun to your creations.........so pick one or two or ten!!! LOL And play along!!!!



I thought I'd leap into my new pad of Basic Grey Indian Summer and a cute new stamp set by Jillibean Soup, Clear Butterflies!!! I love butterflies and these sure are sweet little ones!!! For my texture I used some Jillibean Soup twine called Beanstalks Birds and Cuttlebugged a strip of cardstock and also used some Stickles on the butterflies.
The Details:
**Use the sketch above and dress it up with some TEXTURE!!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC031
**Post a comment with a link to your card right here on Mandy's Blog by Sunday, October 4, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ One lucky winner will receive the BRAND NEW TaDa Itsy Bitsy stamp!

Now check out the other fabulous and creative DT Chicks for more inspiration and ideas:
SALE INFO!!! *All 12x12 patterned paper BUY 3, GET 1 FREE! *All Stampendous stamps BUY 3, GET 1 FREE! *Shimmerz & Shimmerz Blingz BUY 1, GET 1 FREE! (excludes Spritz)Simply enter your choices of free products in the Comments section at checkout! (Free items should be of equal or lesser value, please.)
Psst ~ Be sure to check in Saturday, it's World Cardmaking Day and Limelight is celebrating!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Lee! Love the script embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Lee! It's so pretty! I need that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Lee! Don't you just love that Indian Summer paper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous, Lee!!! I love all the textured effects and the sketch is a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH!! Pretty!!! I love it, Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, yummy gorgeousness! that paper is to die for. it looks great with those butterfies! great work, witht he sketch, Lee.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!