Monday, October 19, 2009

Hopping With Tami..........Special Delivery!!!!

Smiley from millan.net It's a special Gina K. Designs Hop with Tami's Special Delivery stamp set!!!!Smiley from millan.net


I'm really having fun with Tami's postage design in her Special Delivery and Add-On sets!!!! There are sooooo many possibilities!!!!! I thought I'd make a general Happy Holidays card that I could send to most anyone this time of year!!! I cut out one of the stamp outlines and used it to mask so my snowflakes could be stamped to really look individual!!! And the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses is sooo fun with all the holiday stamps!!!!


Tami Mayberry, the Illustrator of these two stamp sets has invited a couple of her friends to join in on the blog hop tonight, so click on their blog links to see the projects they've created for us tonight:

Then, check in on these GinaK Designer's participating in the Blog Hop tonight:

After you're done hopping to all the Designer's blogs stop by GinaK's Idea Center here: Special Delivery & Special Delivery Addition for lots more ideas on how to use Tami's stamp sets. And, don't forget to check in on GinaK's blog so you can leave your comment to be entered as a chance to win these two stamp sets too!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. Cute card!!! I too used Eskimo Kissed tonight!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh... I LOVE that paper!! Perfefct for this set. Pretty card, GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun...loving that dp with this set! feeling very Christmasy around here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh luv this one to! ty cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the pink/burgundy color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adoble colors, can't wait to try out this DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy card with some real yummy paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo so gorgeous with that dp! Awesome Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the two little brown polka dot tabs! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummo Lee! I love the DP and your awesome design.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice holiday card Lee. fun colors and already to but a smile on someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is gorgeous girl! I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee, your card is so pretty! The patterns are so cool together!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a cute one! I'd have to make mine with raindrops if I tried the window card idea - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card and I like the choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Out of this world adorable!!! It remind me of a blanket I just bought Victoria.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!