Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #3............Signed With Love & Winter Friends!!!!!

YES!!!! It's Day 3..........and here are the final sneaks before the big SCS Release Party for Gina K. Designs!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
This is the Free With 3 this month called Signed With Love............now these are just soooo perfect for "autographing" our special handmade and homemade cards and projects.........but we can also showcase them right out front too!!!! And how just crazy fun to go PURPLE!!!!!! This is the GKD Pure Luxury Vibrant Purple cardstock and the matching Vivid Purple inkpad.......and this gift set will be perfect for a dear friend of DD's...........a young mom who is a wonderful mentor and friend of my daughter's!!! I the Pillow Boxes and Clear Boxes that Gina carries and they're super easy to just "dress up" to make them special treats and gifts!!!!


  • Stamps: GKD Signed With Love
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Vibrant Purple
  • Ink: Vivid Purple
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Gems


Smiley from millan.net
Ohhhhh and this is perfect for the early and very snowy winter that has hit us hard the past week and a half!!!!!!! LOL It's an adorable new set by Rupa called Winter Friends..........just wait until you see the cuteness factor of all the images!!!! I decided to make a snowy night scene full of fluffy Flower Soft snow...........of course all of our snow is not QUITE as fluffy as this and definitely much colder!!!!! LOL I used the GKD Pure Luxury In The Navy and White cardstock and then stamped the snowy cabins in Versamark and embossed in white. I used the white gel pen to make the night sky............could be stars, could be snowfall.........you choose!!! LOL


  • Stamps: GKD Winter Friends
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury In The Navy, White
  • Ink: VersaMark, PTI Enchanted Evening
  • Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon, Flower Soft


We have a couple of our Center Stage Spotlight Designers joining in the previews tonight. Here are their blog links:

Then, stop by these GinaK Designers' blog for even more projects with tonight's stamp sets:
Gina Krupksy
Carolyn King
Cathy Tidwell
Cindy Lawrence
Donna Baker
Erika Martin
Emily Giovanni
Jessica Fick
Kurtis Amundson
Lee Murphy
Lynn Mercurio
Nina Brackett
Melanie Muenchinger
Theresa Momber
Asela Hopkins

Our Release party will be held tomorrow night over on SCS in GinaK's Forum from 7-10 pm CST. We'd love to have you join in the fun! There will be contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots more samples from our designers throughout the party! See you then!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. Awesome gift set. i love those white embossed houses---what a wonderful way to use that set! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee- Fantastic gift set- should I send you my address???LOL
    I love the way you stamped and decorated the little houses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE everything Lee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh I love you more... and I KNOW you have my addy!!! LOL Great designs girlfriend and I LOVE the white embossing too!! But hey... I'M dieting!!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snowy card in the Navy and White!! Cute gift set! Never saw candy corn that color before!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, Lee!! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, this is a fabulous gift set! How many of these set did you make? I can send you my addy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Lee, I can feel the chill! Your gift set is adorable, I really like the way the purple candy corns match the cardstock! Too coolio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The night scene card is totally incredible - the snow/stars and the snow outline on the roofs. I love it! Hey, I got some of that purple candy corn -- now because of your examples I know what to do with it! Thank you for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh pretty in purple!! I likie!! I love the night sky card, too. I need to think more in the negative for cards like these. Great job!!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, Lee! That gift set looks YUMMY! And the card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty purple projects, Lee, and your snow scene is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an awesome gift set! wowza!! And loving those little cottages on the navy like that! I so gots to get some of that white flower soft too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is a beautiful set!! Gorgeous! And the scene for the other card turned out lovely like that - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woo hoo, love at all that purple, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome projects, Lee! Love that fab purple gift set and the snowy winter scene is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Lee! What awesome projects! I love all the gift boxes and matching cards...fabulous! The winter card with the cabins & snow is so wonderfully beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so cute! I love the flower soft snow and the twinkly stars/snow falling in the background! The new goodies look yummy too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!