Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #2............First Christmas & Vintage Borders!!!!

Ohhhh yeah!!!!! It's day 2 and we're sneaking peeks of 2 new Gina K. sets!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
This first one is a very sweet set designed by Asela called First Christmas........and this precious teddy bear just grabbed my heart!!!! All I could think of is a snuggly pink, plaid blankie and matching bear for a little baby girl's first Christmas!!! So I attempted some more stitching......and until I use my Janome more often, I am sooooooooo happy I can watch the Stamp TV video over and over on how to thread that little machine!!!! LOL And of course girlie means I can layer and bling it up to my heart's content!!! LOL I used some of my favorite Pure Luxury Cardstock.........Cranberry Tart, Chocolate Kiss and White and the wonderful Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses!!!!



  • Stamps: GKD First Christmas
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Cranberry Tart, Chocolate Kiss; BG Eskimo Kisses
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon, Stitching

Smiley from millan.net
Now another elegant and extremely versatile set from Nina called Vintage Borders.........you will LOVE it!!!! I used the gorgeous musical border to make a background....super easy peasy to do!!!! And then all the work of dp is done, so just a highlighting of the verse that's also in this set and your card is done!!! Okay, y'all KNOW I had to have a BIT of bling!!!!! LOL


  • Stamps: GKD Vintage Borders
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury In The Navy, White
  • Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening
  • Accessories: Pearls, Flowers
For even more inspiration, please visit the Illustrators of the stamp sets featured tonight:

Tonight, we have several of our Center Stage Spotlight Designers joining in the previews. Here are their blog links:

Finally, stop by these GinaK Designers' blog for even more projects with tonight's stamp sets:
Gina Krupksy
Carolyn King
Cathy Tidwell
Cindy Lawrence
Erika Martin
Emily Giovanni
Jessica Fick
Kurtis Amundson
Lee Murphy
Lynn Mercurio
Melanie Muenchinger
Tami Mayberry
Theresa Momber
Donna Baker

Our Release party will be held Thursday night over on SCS in GinaK's Forum from 7-10 pm CST. We'd love to have you join in the fun! There will be contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots more samples from our designers throughout the party! See you then!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

25 comments:

  1. great cards...love how you did the bear's hat! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love them both!!!!! The music card is my fav though... I need that sooo bad. You rock,girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are gorgeous! I LOVE the paper piecing on the bear! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!! You are so not good for my wallet!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, Beautiful cards! The teddybear is adorable! I really love the paper pieced hat and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Lee!! I'm loving that music BG!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your little bear is so cute! with that little hat and scarf he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards Lee! The First Christmas card is so sweet and the Vintage Borders is so elegant. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! Lee these are both stunnung! LOVE the music stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first Christmas card is so precious! I can almost smell the baby powder! And I'm a big sucker for musical notes...hee hee!

    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are gorgeous, Lee. That paper pieced bear is so adorable and your second card is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outstanding Lee. I love the paper piercing you did on that sweet little bear, and your musical card is just divine...love those flower accents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love all of the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the paper piecing too! And so gorgeous with the heart nesties, love that Lee! And love the CAS card too, you getting AWEsome at those too!! Go youuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards, Lee! Great paper piecing and fantastic layout and details on the first and very elegant design on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sweet teddy card with the paper-pieced santa hat! love the CAS musical score card, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh, love these cards Lee! I must have Nina's ASAP!!! Love that musical score and your baby card makes me think of having another little one, but NOPE, not happening :o) It is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know why...but the phrase Yabba Dabba Doo came to mind when I saw these super cute cards. Yes, I am slightly off, but that's why were friends, huh?!?! Love these cards!! Can't wait for da party!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lee...I love your cards! I also love that your a bling-bling girly girl like me! LOL Seriously...your cards are fun and beautiful!
    ;D Diana

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love each one, Lee! I love the way you used the bling in the corner on the sweet bear card, and I just love the music one in every way! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  21. LEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Fantastic cards!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super adorable cards, Lee! Were you stamping with Kurtis this weekend? lol! I LOVE that you each did the 'same' design but different, you know what I mean!? lol!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this Bible verse!Your cards are always so inspiring Lee :)

    Thanks for your sweet comments about my layout recently too XX

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love this one. I think the white looks so good on the dark paper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!