Monday, October 26, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #1...........Festive Frame!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It is soooooo THAT time again!!!!!!!! Fabulous Gina K. Designs new stamps!!!!!!!! This elegant set is from the gorgeous AND talented Melanie............called Festive Frame........again, the possibilities are endless and beautiful!!!!!!!


  • Stamps: GKD Festive Frame
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart & Good As Gold
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Gold EP, Gold Pearls

Because I'm trying to work on some CAS designs each month, I decided to try a monochromatic and simple design. I used the luscious new Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart and Good As Gold cardstock. And I embossed the frame with one of the many sweet sentiments in gold. Really just a touch of gold bling and a simple but elegant Christmas card!!!!

For even more inspiration tonight, please visit the Illustrator of the Festive Frame stamp set Melanie Muenchinger's blog. Then, check in on our CenterStage Spotlight Designer, Diana Queen who has prepared a project for us tonight too.

After that, check out these GinaK Designer's joining in on the Preview blog hop tonight:

Gina Krupsky
Cathy Tidwell
Cindy Lawrence
Erika Martin
Emily Giovanni
Jessica Fick
Kurtis Amundson
Lee Murphy
Lynn Mercurio
Nina Brackett
Theresa Momber

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

33 comments:

  1. Lee, your card is so elegant! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh Girlfriend!!!! This is just gorgeous!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Very elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh - the gold embossed on that color is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold embossing is perfect!! Wonderful Lee.

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job Lee! So pretty and elegant! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just looks STUNNING embossing on red. WOW...fantastic Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful. I love the gold embossing on the red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty!! I Love the Cranberry and Gold together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my dear Lee!!!! Your card is STUNNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the red Lee, it's so dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, This is gorgeous embossed with gold on the cranberry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooow, it's amazing how huge an impact a little gold embossing can have. This is stunning, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee...this is breathtaking!...less is really more...this is simple elegance! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your CAS card is simply stunning. I love the color combo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! I love the gold on that deep rich color!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you did it! What a gorgeous CAS card! so very elegant too, I LOVE this gold and cranberry tart together, gotta try that combo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous, Lee! Love the gold embossing with the Cranberry! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOH OOH OOH! Lee, this is SO pretty! Love the gold on red! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! What a beautifully elegant look! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. TFS how beautiful simple embossing on RED( alright I know it's cranberry!) can be!! i LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the red and gold, Lee!! It's such an elegant way to showcase Melanie's gorgeous stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like this! You are getting so good at CAS, it's scary! Booo!! LOL! Just gorgeous with the gold. Can't wait for Thurs!!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, Lee! This is amazing! This looks so gorgeous embossed in gold on the Cranberry Tart paper! What a fabulous card, my friend! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it -- simple but very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's pretty sad when you are blog hopping and you can't remember where you left comments...I blame it on the meds. I know I started on your blog as I usually do. And this card...holy canoli it is elegant and stunning and yumalicious!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is BEAUtiful Lee! Love the gold!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!