Friday, October 30, 2009

ETSY Inspired #60............TOYS!!!!



It's a FUN and FABULOUS ETSY Inspired Saturday!!!!!!!! And this week's shop is the ever adorable Vivikas Toy Art..........lots of cute inspiration!!!!!! Make sure to stop by the ETSY Inspired Blog for all the details!!!!!!!

I chose this cutie patootie penguin with the red and blue accents.

And here's my card that also showcases a brand new Gina K. Designs stamp set designed by Rupa called Winter Friends!!!! I just love this adorable little guy!!! And then some fun blue dp and lots of red accents!!! I cuttlebugged the red panel with the snowflake folder and of course couldn't resist Stickling up some snowflake embellies!!!

Now come play along for a chance to win a cute prize and just plain ole have fun, fun, fun stampin'!!!!! Check out all the ETSY DT listed on the blog for some wonderful inspiration and ideas!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lee and love the layout! Cute image too....excellent work & tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute, Lee!! Same inspiration I've chosen - now to make my card! I need to get that new GinaK set, I'm thinking. Miss you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Lee! Love the layers and texture! And that ribbon is too cute! Of course, so is the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Lee! Love the ribbon treatment and that super sweet penguin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOOO cute! I love Rupa's penguin! I want that set! I used the same toy for my inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute toy and super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee! cute inspiration and card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so awesome! LIKE REALLY AWESOME! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this little guy and you've used him just perfectly! I'm saving like crazy to get this set...thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!