Saturday, October 24, 2009

ETSY Inspired #59..............Do The Bunny Hop!!!!!!

It's another FABULOUS and fun ETSY Inspired Challenge...........headed up by our ever sweet and talented Ashley!!!!!!!! Head over to the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog to get all the deets and play along for a chance to win a wonderful prize!!!! This week's shop is The Little Red Door with some cuuuuute stuff!!!!


I chose this adorably sweet pink bunny!!!!

What a perfect chance to pull out this cute Happy Hopper image..........LOVE my House Mouse artists!!!! I pulled the colors out of the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses dp as it's my favorite right now!!!! Now please head over to the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog and check out all the wonderful ETSY DT for some fabulous inspiration and then play along!!!!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. I love this Lee! You really took that adorable house and bunny and went for it! Perfect colors, perfect image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! What a cute image, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just adorable. You have such a creative and inspiring MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how very darlen! Love the plaid and pretty color combo for these lil cuties jumpin on the bed hehehe! Sooo cute, Lee! Great inspiration :D tfs and I love your Fall blog layout, its FAB! love u have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, i love these little guys!!! I need that paper, too, seriously. Awesome card, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My,I havent seen this image! It is too cute,what a beautiful card!
    Makes me smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute stamp!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!