Saturday, October 17, 2009

ETSY Inspired #58..............Pink Flamingoes!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Well........we are in a warm spell here after our recent snow...........and along with with the GORgeous pastel bracelet I saw in the shop, Linkel Designs!!!! That's the ETSY Inspired shop for this week's challenge!!!!!!!



I used these beautiful Flamingoes from Queen Kat Designs and again just loved more practice with my Copics with this image!!!! This dp from the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses is just perfect too!!!! Make sure to check out the ETSY Inpspired Blog for all the details and the prize info so you can play along and be entered!!!! And go see all the FABulous creations from our wonderful DT gals!!!!!!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute Lee! I love how you colored this! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute, Lee! i love the big bow and the bling in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty and inspiring. Love the image and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Lee! You always do such an awesome job with coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you were inspired by this bracelet to use flamingoes! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Lee! Thanks for sending me over to the ETSY challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! I love flamingos and those two are so cute! Those brads are pretty too.

    I'm so in love with the way Copics look on things and am excited because I found a supplier here in Australia at long last! I'm going to go order some....it's tough picking which colours to order first. I will manage though! Lol!

    Have a great day Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, this is just too fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!