Saturday, October 10, 2009

ETSY Inspired #57...........Enjoy Your Day!!!

Smiley from millan.net

I LOVE MY SNOW!!!! And it's a freeeeeeeeezing, snowy ETSY Inspired Saturday!!!! Perfect for stampin'!!!!! This week's shop is Kharliebug. Very sweet, floral handbags!!! I chose this pretty blue and brown and ivory bag.....I love it!!!!


For my card I used this adorable flower tree from the May KOTM from Unity Stamps. I soooo love these kits!!! I used Papertrey Inc. Cardstock, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate and Lemon Tart, and the Perfect Match Ribbon. I also used the Herringbone CB Folder I got at Gina K. Then added a few Kaisercraft Pearls from Limelight Papercrafts. Now those are some FABULOUS online stores where I love to shop!!!!


And this was our fabulously beeeeeeautiful scene here yesterday!!!!! I love the gorgeous frost on the trees!!!! Our Aspens have long turned and a stiff Autumn breeze fluttered them all to the ground........letting us know Winter is here!!!
Make sure you stop by the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog and get all the details and play along for a chance to win a wonderful prize!!!! And then check out all the fabulous samples from this talented and fun Design Team!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous and inspiring card. I really love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Lee!! Your snowy pictures are fabulous... I'm glad you enjoy the snow, I'll enjoy the pictures!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I love it Lee! The image and all the texture it fabulous! I also love the paper in the background. All so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!! I love that Unity Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and card! I love the layout and those blue pearls are the perfect little accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still can't believe you have snow! It's 90 and humid here the past few days. Crazy!

    Love your card! Great inspiration! The color combo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, BRRRR! I'm still enjoying my So Cal sun - you can keep the snow! Second, your card is adorable! I love that color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I love that colour combo :) I also loved the pic of your Aspens. We had a touch of the end of winter today. They say spring weather will be upon us tomorrow and we can put our winter sweaters away! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card very springy feeling.
    Your picture of these trees and the wintry look is so cool. I would wanted to be inside too, awesome picture shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I won't tell you that we're back up in the high 80's, low 90's. Ugh. I wanna change of season! Waaaaahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!