Saturday, October 10, 2009

Challenges, Challenges, Challenges...........And My Limelight Winner!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

WooooooHoooooo!!!!!! A cold, blustery, snowy weekend has meant some super fun and cozy stampin' in my jammies!!!!!!!! :)


This card is for the brand new Just Us Girls challenge blog..........please go check them out!!!! There will be a new challenge every Saturday and this week is some very sweeeeeeeeeeeet blog candy as a prize!!!! I used Gina K. stamps by Melanie, School, Sports, Spirit. And the challenge is paper piecing and using pink somewhere in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.....now y'all just KNOW that any challenge to use pink is up my alley!!!!!! LOL Come play along!!!!

This next card is for a Flourishes Stamps challenge.........I'm new to their challenges and just have a few of their pretty stamp sets!! The challenge is on their Flourishes Newsletter blog and this particular one is to use glitz or shimmer or sparkle........yep.....another challenge I can totally get into!!!! LOL I used the Life, Love & Lemons stamp set.......and some fun bright colors!!!!


Now this challenge is for the ResQ Challenge Blog.......it's to use at least 3 of the Fall colors listed and some elements of nature........I used the leaves and sentiment from the Gina K. Signs Of Autumn and Thanks A Million........and my new Houndstooth Cuttlebug folder!!!! I suppose you can guess I'm loving these Label Nesties!! LOL Come play on our ResQ Challenge blog!!!!!
Now for my Limelight WCMD Winner!!!!!!!!! Yes, that matching game was not super easy.........but I hope you had fun hopping thru all the Limelight sketches and projects looking for the answers!!!
My winner chosen randomly is: Stampin'Cathy...........aka.........Cathy Meyers!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Please e-mail mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com to claim your prize and let her know you won my WCMD challenge!!!! Enjoy your prize!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are just fabulous and so inspiring. Did I read SNOW...Wow! Strollin down looking at your amazing cards and then what do I see....My name. I won those adorable Babycakes and some sweet glitter. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Lee! The lemon one is so cute, I think I gotta have that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Lee, love that lemon one!!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! Congrats to the winner of your competition! Have a beautiful day! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, all of your creations are just amazing. I'm so glad you came and played the Resq last week on my turn! I love what you came up with and I'm loving your new "do" too! You're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!