Friday, September 18, 2009

Unity Stamps Friends With Flair Friday!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Welcome to another Fun Friends with Flair Friday by Unity Stamps!!!! How's that for a title?? LOL Start at Angela's Blog and then hop to all the fun customer and maybe even a few DT blogs for fun, fun, fun!!!!!


Speaking of fun.......I really went outside my norm and kinda went a bit loopy!!! A little like a crazy collage card here!! I used the adorable kit, A Wild And Crazy Bunch. I love the cute critters and how they go so perfectly with the DCWV Safari stack. Some different shapes with Nesties and textures with Cuttlebug just add to the mix!! LOL Of course I did still get some glitziness with the Stickles and the Sakura Glitter Pen........oh and some twine and brads! LOL Have a crazy and wild and FUN FRIDAY!!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

28 comments:

  1. I collect giraffes, so I love this one! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the shapes you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love your use of primary colors too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic project! I love it! I am so happy I stopped by here today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Very cute Lee!!! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little orange giraffe is just adorable - darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love that little giraffe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the texture and fun!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, you always do wonderful work with different textures and designer paper...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and gorgeous card Lee...Beautiful work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee, hee...so cute - lovin' that sweet image and the background is just the perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, LEE! this is really cute. glad to see you joining the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE card! Love those little animals! (Love your Etsy design, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How totally CUTE! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet! Very colorful, which is perfect for little eyes!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is super cute!! That giraffe is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card...and the textures and colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!