Friday, September 4, 2009

Unity Stamps Friday With Flair!!!!



WooooooHoooooo!!!! Today is Friends With Flair brought to you by the super cool and fun Unity Stamp Company!!!!


I am soooo in love with the precious customer-chosen Hodge Podge Of Happiness!!!! It's sooooo cute!!! I love the sheer eclectic-ness of it!!! Yes, I make up words, isn't that a great one??!!! LOL We've been having some beautiful Autumn weather, cool, cloudy and rainy.........so this little girl caught my eye!!! Along with some new fun paper from the Doodling Around DCWV stack!!! Now of course I just **had** to add some ribbon, pearls, stickles, daisy buttons........I mean really........gotta bling her up!!! LOL

Now grab a cuppa your favorite beverage and head to Angela's Blog and hop through the 50 blogs she'll have posted for this Friday With Flair to find the special blinkie and leave a comment on that blog for a chance to win some amazing Unity Stamps blog candy!!!!


Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

43 comments:

  1. I love the umbrella image. This is just so cute and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Lee!! I have missed you sweetie! I hope everything is going well for you!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable this is one of my favorite images from this set. one of these days i have to chance to purchase it. great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fantastic! I love that set too although I do not have it yet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this image during the voting process, and she looks so cute on the card. Great PP selection, too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is really sweet!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee this is just beautiful and love the colors and layout. After this card I need to go ink up that stamp. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i just adore this card. it is so "luv lee" just like YOU! so fun chatting with ya on the phone last week...hope you had a fun scrappy weekend away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable. love the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lee this is just beyond adorable! That image is so sweet and I love all the layers, colors, and little details you added to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love, love that image...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Poppin my eyes back in! I love how you mixed the paper - that's not an easy task, but you did it superbly. ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute, cute card! Love all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card! I love the set's "eclectic-ness" too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card, Lee! And do I see Stickles on that umbrella? Not YOU?!?! lol

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, I just knew I was going to love that stamp all coloured in. With your style, it's extra super!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Card Lee...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey girl! Haven't chatted in FOREVAH! This is adorable, love that image -one of my favs in the set. Great card!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooooh, Lee! This card is phenomenal!! Wow...I totally love everything about it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  21. What would a card be without a little Bling?!?! Loving the FLAIR-tastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Lee! Fabulous dearie, absolutely fabulous card! I luv your coloring of the image...those colors all coordinate and are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!