Monday, September 14, 2009

Special Gina K. Hop ~ Elegant Verses!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Join in for a special Gina K. Designs Blog Hop featuring the artist Nina.......and her beautiful Elegant Verses stamp set!!!



I really wanted to showcase the elegance and so decided to keep this card CAS! I know!! Aren't you all shocked???!!!! LOL And this cuttlebug folder is sooooo perfect for this sentiment!!! As well as these Label 7 Nesties that I'm in love with!!!! I thought I'd also keep the color scheme elegant, so I used the Gina K. Pure Luxury White and Moonlit Fog. And then just a touch of black ribbon and a few tiny pearls!!


For even more samples of the Elegant Verses stamp set, please visit the Illustrator of the set, Nina Brackett's blog. Nina will be offering her new stamp set as blog candy tonight too - so we hope you'll take the time to comment on her blog for your chance to win this beautiful stamp set!

After visiting Nina, hop over to her good friend Silke Ledlow's blog for some special projects she'll be sharing with us tonight.

Then, stop by these GinaK Design Team Members' blogs participating in Nina's blog hop tonight:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

29 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love how simple and elegant it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Perfect cuttlebug folder for this saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely STUNNING, Lee!! I love the simple elegance of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors!! Simple yet elegant.
    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is stunning, Lee! So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, Lee! The CAS design is the perfect way to showcase the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW - this is simply GORGEOUS - Lee!!! Fab CAS card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh, the Moonlit Fog looks so silvery there, and a beautiful layout.I love the ribbon and die cut sentiment - like a little belt. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really kept it elegant - the colors adds to it's elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING and elegant Lee - just a beautiful card, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Lee, what a beautiful card. I was admiring this on StampTV and here it is again. I love my Nesties labels, too - so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How simply elegant, you are right, the sentiment and the CB folder are a match that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Cuttlebug. Adds such elegance to a card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again.. GORGEOUS! I have that folder and I'm glad to see a great way to showcase it as well. Nina's set is perfect for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is beautiful, Lee! I love the CAS you did it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that bug... makes cards extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee, this is a very elegant CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clean and beautiful!!! Excellent showcasing of the verse!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply stunning Lee!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lee, I LOVE this - it's so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lee, I know this isn't your usual card, but WOW what a terrific card it is! Just so elegant and lovely. I just love that new Gina K cs...I so have to get some of that! Its just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! So elegant!!! I love it, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love the quote with this folder, great colors you picked! how did I miss this? Sorry , that was a busy day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!