Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Special Gina K. Blog Hop ~ A Year Of Leaves!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's Autumn!!!! Well, at least it is on my mountain!!! Some beautiful overcast days and chilly nights and a bit of early yellowing on all our Aspen trees!!!! That puts me in the mood more than ever to make Fall projects!!! Tonite is a special Gina K. Designs hop putting the ever talented and amazing Melanie in the spotlight!!!

I sooooooooo love A Year Of Leaves by Melanie Muenchinger...........it's just so.........well..........AUTUMN!!!!!!! LOL I really wanted to showcase the gorgeous leaf images, so I decided for a fairly CAS card. I also got to practice my Copic coloring! I really hope someday I can find a Copic Certification class and reallllllllly learn how to use these cool markers!! I used all Gina K. Pure Luxury cardstock.........Pumpkin Spice, Green Apple, Black Onyx and the White. I hope you enjoy this hop full of beautiful Autumn goodness and inspiration!!!!

For even more inspiration, please visit our Illustrator of the Year of Leaves stamp set, Melanie Muenchinger's blog. You'll want to leave a comment on her blog because she is hosting a drawing for her gorgeous stamp set there tonight!

Melanie has asked her two guest designers to join in on her blog hop too:
Selma Stevenson
Karen Knegten

Also showcasing Year of Leaves stamp set samples tonight are these GinaK Designers:
Gina Krupsky
Carolyn King
Donna Baker
Erika Martin
Jessica Fick
Kurtis Amundson
Theresa Momber

as well as our CenterStage Spotlight Designers:
Geri Utterback
Shelly Wilson
Tina Gilliland

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

28 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous card, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee your card is so pretty!!! Love all the beautiful leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a beauty Lee, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee this just fabulous!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job with your Copics Lee! Love your card! The leaves are just barely beginning to turn in Missouri - won't be long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, I love your fabulous leaves! They are colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the coloring - leaves are turning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Lee! The coloring on your leaves is fabulous, and that is probably my all-time favorite sentiment for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous autumn card Lee, I just love it!! And, your new blog look is fabulous, girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous coloring, your leaves really pop on this bright backround! love the doubled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First Lee - LOVING the smilies :D. Also, the coloring is great! Those are from copics? Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring, Lee. You really did a great job making those leaves pop even though they are in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yah, it's fall here too. Did we even get summer this year?! Speaking of fall, I love your card. So bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee,
    Your card is fab-u-lous! And oh Colorado aspen trees in the fall are so so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Lee. Beautiful colors on all those leaves. Your coloring is great. I miss all the aspens in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Lee! Love the coloring on the leaves... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay Autumn!!!!
    Lee this is simply beautiful!
    I love all things fall and can't wait for 'woodburning-season' to start!!!!

    Have a super day!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! I love this time of year it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful falling leaves!!! Love your autumn tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just beautiful, Lee. Your colouring is great too :) Isn't that stamp set wonderful?

    Oh by the way, 'chuffed' means you are pretty happy about something. Picture a smiley smiling broadly while sending out hearts....XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lee, look at all your gorgeous colors on your card!!! I LOVE your leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm on a comment frenzy...well, it's your fault cuz you make so many amazing cards that I have to comment on :) Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!