Friday, September 11, 2009

A Special Gina K. Blog Hop ~ Autumn Beauty!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Happy Autumn!!!!!!! And we have a chilly little blast of cool weather right now too, just to help us get into Fall mode!!!! I know you've all most likely seen the latest Gina K. Designs release........including the GORgeous Autumn Beauty stamp set designed by the amazing Theresa!!!!


I decided since Donna hosts a monthly 3-D challenge on Stamp TV........that I would participate in that as well as show off Theresa's beautiful images!!! I printed out Theresa's All About Autumn Digital Paper. Then I stamped some of the sweet sunflowers and colored them with Copics. So I have a fun autumn Journal........I am addicted to notebooks and lists........so I can never have enough!! Although using them and actually getting my lists all completed remains a challenge!!! LOL

For more inspiration, please check in on our Illustrator of Autumn Beauty, Theresa Momber. She has also designed a beautiful digital paper pack called All About Autumn that is available for purchase as well. Be sure to leave a comment on Theresa's blog for a chance to win this stamp set!

Theresa has asked several guest designers to join in on the blog hop tonight:
Pam Imholz
Karen Knegten
Jennie Harper
Melissa Shulz
Brenda Turner

Then stop by these Designers' blogs to see the projects they are sharing tonight on their blogs:

Gina Krupsky
Carolyn King
Emily Giovanni

Jessica Fick
Kurtis Amundson
Lee Murphy
Lynn Mecurio
Melanie Muenchinger

And finally, check out our CenterStage Spotlight Designers joining us with cards tonight:
Geri Utterback
Shelly Wilson
Tina Gilliland

I just want to post this remembrance..........I know most of us have felt various losses and sadness this day...........and I can only stay emotionally strong by not getting too deep, but just wanted a little quiet tribute and memory.................
Smiley from millan.net
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

27 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the woodgrain at the bottom with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Lee!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh so pretty!!!! I am doing my book as well and dang... yours is yummy looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Lee!!! Another amazing creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Lee! Love the way you grouped the flowers together and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee- great idea for a journal cover! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome idea to cover a notebook. I think your notebook and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a notebook today and now you have given me some ideas! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn- great card! I will have to remember the idea you shared, and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute cute, and love the little framing embellis on the woodgrain panel. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Lee - I love that wood grain look!! Fabulous card, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely--love how you framed the flowers---great use of the dp too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful notebook Lee! Love your coloring of the flowers and the digi paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a GREAT project Lee! I use so many notebooks, that I need to decorate a few of them to look like YOURS! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty notebook. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this. I really need to do this challenge. I need another journal for my running. Thanks for the idea!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful notebook! Great layout and wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woah Lee - what a beautiful notebook - much too nice to actually use LOL - seriously gorgeous - fun to whip out at the store and just say "yeah I made it" LOL How DID you get that woodgrain effect? Is that DP or did you do something to it? It's a fabulous look. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just fabulous, Lee. Where did you get that green pp with the woodgrain pattern? Thanks for the link to that class, but I dont' have all the colors they require, so I'll pass for now. Maybe someday! Or you can do your own tutorials and I'll learn from you :-).

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is beautiful! thanks for playing with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful sunflower, Lee! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh la la I really like this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!