Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Special ETSY Birthday Bash!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
TODAY is the DAY!!!!!! It's a supercalifragilisticexpealadocious birthday celebration for the ETSY Inspired Challenges!!!!! Ashley has just done such an amazing job creating this weekly challenge and keeping us all inspired!!!! Make sure to start the Birthday Blog Hop at Ashley's Blog so you can be eligible for a FANTASTIC prize!!!!! And to get more details on playing along with us today for more games and prizes on our ETSY Paper Craft Planet Group!!!!


Today the ETSY challenge is to choose a shop, any shop, and pick an item to be inspired by and then create!!!! I chose this fabulously gorgeous shop full of butterfly beauty called Clear Cut Crafts.
I used my brand new Holly Berry House Medallion Butterfly stamp. I LOVE these stamps and how they just make so many layered and fun images!!! I used Basic Grey Sultry dp and a Unity Stamps sentiment. Of course I had to add some glitz, so I used a Sakura glitter pen and some rhinestones and a pink dotted sheer ribbon!!!

Now here is the prize I'm giving away for my Scavenger Hunt game over on Paper Craft Planet!!!! It's 10 random Unity Stamps including the Christmas List stamp. So make sure to come on over and chat and play!!!!
If you're playing along in the Birthday Blog Hop (and please do!!!) now it's time to hop on over to the ever sweet and talented Joy at Crazy For Daisies and see what she's got for your ETSY Inspiration!!!!! The GRAND PRIZE DRAWING you can be entered into if you comment on every blog in the hop is for a Scor-Pal, a Scor-Mat and a Scor-Bug!!!!!! WoooooHooooo!!!! I sure ADORE my Scor-Pal and use it every single day!!!!! You don't wanna miss out on that!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

47 comments:

  1. This is one beautiful card. That UNITY candy looks really sweeet and I love Scavenger Hunts. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty Lee! I love your butterflies....great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my WOW, Lee! This card is stunning! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Lee!! I love those butterflies!! Your card is amazingly beautiful. I wish you'd liked the stamp...LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I love the butterfly , beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Your card is fabulous, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have often admired all those beautiful butterflies in Clear Cut Crafts shop! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! I love those papers, and layering butterfly images is so SMART! See ya at the PCP party!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow- that card is sooo stunning! Lee, you blew me away as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Lee! I love all the bling and the layers! Just fabulous! Thanks for being on the team and helping make our challenge a success! I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an absolutely beautiful card! Love your take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, this is amazing! I love it! Wish I could win your game later too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Love Love butterflies.... Gorgeous card...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the butterflies and the colors you used!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful butterfly choice- such a special card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lee this is beautiful!! I like everything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you used that BG paper & those gorgeous butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, what a stunning card and such a beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colors on your card are so soft and sweet, the butterfly absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty butterfly and beautiful creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. How beautiful, Lee! I love the layering on your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love the butterfly... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Soft sweet colors + pink + bling = LEE (yes? ;D). The little bites on the 4 sides are so cute with the corner blings. And I love that smilie with the net!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is sooo very creative , i wonder if you are willing to join our DT at AiF?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, man, I just ordered a Scor pal and scor bug!!!! They are hard to find over in Australia and but a friend found one :) I love your butterflies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful card! The butterfly images are so graceful and intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a sweet card! That layered butterfly is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love butterflies and you did fab job! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE it! LOVE the layered butterfly and the delicious colours and the fun corners!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, my! I love what you did with the butterfly! It's perfect on that BasicGrey paper and I LOVE the golden touches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wowzers, girlie!! That card is just AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your butterflies are inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. that butterfly is simply gorgeous!! great job :)
    We will never forget. 9.11.01

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your card is simply stunning. I need to get me one of those Holly Berry stamps now. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!