Thursday, September 17, 2009

Limelight Sketch Thursday.......Winter Is Here!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

NOT!!!!!!! Okay, well Winter IS on its way!!!! We just might be getting some light flurries on our mountain top tonight!!!! It was chilllllllly and drizzly all day!!!!! And that makes me soooooo happy!!! I LOVE the cool weather!!!! Now.........of course this all ties into Limelight Papercrafts Sketch Challenge!!!

Here is Mandy's cuuuuuute sketch!!!! I love it!!!!
And here's my happy winter card!!!! These cute little guys are Polka Penguins!!!! And I could NOT wait to use the new Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly Mini Deck!!!! New and fabulous seasonal dp arrived at Limelight!!!! You gotta check it out!!! I love the Teal Twill..........teal and pink are sooo cool for winter cards!!! I also used some Pearl Dewdrops. I hope you'll stop by Mandy's Blog and play along.........also make sure to check out each of the DT girls blogs as one of them has a special prize of Basic Grey Indian Summer Pops!!! You'll know what blog it is when you see it!!! :) So make sure to leave a comment to be entered into that drawing!!!!
**Use the sketch provided and the focus is on PATTERNED PAPER!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC030
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's blog by Sunday, Sept 20 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ the Unity Stamp CompanyHauntingly Sweet stamp set!(Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Lee...this is so cute! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too, too cute! LOVE those penquins and the colors/papers you used. great card, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet. I love the little penguins and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Lee! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! Love your litle penguins and pretty snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one fanatic card. I love how you stamped on the ribbon. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make such adorable cards, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun image and non traditional colors? What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh, love this card! Coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is adorable, I luv the images...sweet!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lee! I made my way here thru Ann...your card is totally cute! Adorable penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore the happiness of this card. Part of that may be my delight in looking forward to winter. Ca-ute!!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  13. love, love, love what you did with this sketch! Those penguins and all the embellies just made this card come together so perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH super card! LOVE the unexpected color combo here! :) Cute penguins...LOVE that DP and your sketch rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!