Thursday, September 3, 2009

Limelight Papercrafts.........Goin' Dotty!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
It's a Limelight Papercrafts Sketch & Product Challenge!!!!!! Hope you are ready to bring out those dots, because that's what we are focusing on this week! Polka dotted papers, Embossed dots, Pearls, Rhinestones, Pebbles, etc.! But don't forget... if you do NOT have any dots, be creative when interpreting the theme, or just omit the dots altogether! We still want you to play along! :)


I flipped the sketch sideways........just because this sweet little baby 'raffie just worked better this way! I used the absolutely fun Wild & Crazy Bunch by Unity Stamps. Mandy carries some FANTASTIC Unity Stamps!!!! I made this for a friend who had a sweet baby girl after having 2 rough and tumble little boys! LOL As for my dots.......I used Kaisercraft Rhinestones along with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. And can't forget the dots on the little giraffe that I just had to use some Choc-o-lot Shimmerz on!!! I used some chocolate brown ribbon and a touch of elegance with the fancy photo corners.

I've decided after seeing some fabulous designers also stamping and designing the insides of their cards that I'd like to try that too. So I kept it simple, but this way it's a bit more interesting than plain white and pulls the whole card together! I think I'll keep practicing on these insides! LOL
The Details:
**Use the sketch above and dress it up with DOTS!! Polka dotted papers, Embossed dots, Pearls, Rhinestones, Pebbles, etc.!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC029
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's Blog by Sunday, September 6, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ One lucky winner will receive a package of Jillibean Soup Cool Beans buttons of their choice - red, green, or brown! (Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)

Check out some more fun inspiration from the fabulous DT and then play along!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

  1. awww, Lee, it looks AWESOME!!!!!! Love it!! I am sure your friend will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE Lee! I'm sure she'll Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE! I love it inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove it! what a precious baby card, Lee. thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...this is so sweet! I love all the little details you added. You crack me up! ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Lee! All pink and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!