Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's the Limelight Six Chicks Plus One!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's September 6............yes I KNOW!!!!!! Seriously it is September already!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy since I just LOVE Autumn!!!! Fall too!!! LOL Now since it's the 6th, you know it's a Limelight Papercrafts Six Chicks Day!!!! Plus one 'cuz we always have a guest 7th Six Chick!!!! LOL

I decided to make some Autumn Treats........as the nights are cooler.......downright chilly here!!! Snuggling up with some Hot Cocoa or some Special Rooibos Tea..........heavenly!!!! So I made the Box In A Bag found on SCS for some of my favorite packs of Hot Cocoa!!!! I used the Basic Grey Mellow dsp. I also made a belly band for the yummmmy Candy Corn DOTS I found!! How fun are they?? I used the same dsp and also the Unity Stamps Itsy Bitsy Giggles. I thought the adorable trees matched the Mellow dsp soooo perfectly!!! I colored them with Copics to match. I pulled out one of my very first Unity Stamps, Mega Tea Cup, for the card. I LOVE this big ole stamp!!!! LOL I just stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa and highlighted the very edges with a gold glitter pen. I HAD to use some of my very favorite Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls!! And the Antique Gold/Brown ribbon is so coooool with these Fall colors!!!

I hope you warmed up a bit with these Autumn treats and enjoy hopping along thru the other Limelight Chickies and of course the sweet and talented Mandy for some more fun and fabulous Fall project inspiration!!!!

Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy

Live, Laugh, Love, Create ~ Lorie

My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa

RyannMarin Designs ~ Ryann

Taylor-Made ~ JenMarie

Caffinated Cropper ~ Amy

Creative Antics ~ Ann

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. Eek! What a fabulous combo! Great job Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is some awesome cards and bag here. I just love the colors, DP, and the stamps you used. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love how you tie your bows. Mine never look that good!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Lee! This would be great for anyone! I love the Giggle Grove trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little trio of goodies! And I love that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy corn Dots, you say?!!! Now that sounds like it's worth going shopping for! :) Love your fall papers and treat holders! I'm ready for fall too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS Lee, WOW!!!! Love these, you talented girl!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just delicious, Lee! I love the way you edged the tea cup in gold. It's so pretty with that ribbon, too.

    I hope I can join in on some of the Etsy inspired challenges before too long. I must get a shop started myself....Hugs! XX

    (I deleted the first comment as I had spelling mistakes in it - lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love making those bag in a boxes. yours is too cute! great gift set. tfs, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. candy corn DOTS?! How fun is that?! but really, I should not be eating the chewy candies although I can NEVER resist my Bit 'o Honey candies! this is super sweet - love the cocoa mug & box in a bag is superb! I wish you'd send those chilly nights our way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. freakin beans Lee this totally rocks. Now I know WHERE do you get those awesome chocolate pearls! Everytime I see them I drool so thanks for the link GF. Love this project - ohhh la la.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!