Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #3.............Holiday Cheer Stamp TV Kit!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's here!!!!!!!!!! The newest Gina K. Designs Stamp TV kit!!!!! Ohhhh y'all are gonna LOVE it I just know it!!!!!

  • Stamps: GKD Holiday Cheer Stamp TV Kit
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White & Rocket Red
  • Ink: Vivid Brick
  • Accessories: Ribbon

For my first card......I attempted a more CAS design as I'm trying to mix up my style now and then! And there is just something so perfect about a Simple Snowflake!!! This is one of the snowflake images in the kit, and it just pops in the red and white color combo.........with the amazing ribbon also that comes in the kit!!!!


  • Stamps: Holiday Cheer Stamp TV Kit
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Sweet Corn, Rocket Red, White, Vivid Purple, SU Pink, Sparkle Green, Basic Grey dp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Rhinestones, Ribbon

And how could I NOT fall in love with this sweet Gingerbread House!!!??? It just lends itself to color and bling which are certainly two of my favorite things!!!! The circle greetings are also just perfect for punches and while this set is soooo fun for holiday time......it's definitely a kit that can be used all year long!!!! This sweet polka dotted ribbon also comes in the kit!!! You will be so set up for amazing card-making with this kit!!! There are some fabulous new Pure Luxury Cardstock colors too!!!

Head over to GinaK's blog to add your comment to her blog entry for a chance to win the new StampTV kit being previewed tonight our blogs! Then, check into StampTV for a new video technique showing shimmering background paper with an image from the new StampTV kit!

Here's the links to the Design Team Members participating in the hop tonight:

Carolyn King
Cathy Tidwell
Cindy Lawrence
Donna Baker
Emily Giovanni
Erika Martin
Jessica Fick
Kurtis Amundson
Lee Murphy
Lynn Mercurio
Melanie Muenchinger
Tami Mayberry
Theresa Momber

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. lovin that red snowflake!!! Great gingerbread house card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee I LOVE your CAS snowflake card!!! That red really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I am wild for that CAS snowflake card! LOVE the colors on your gingerbread house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both cards Lee! :) YAY for changing up styles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh girlfriend... Those are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I LOVE that gingerbread house too!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeek.... I want them now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Lee! I love the red and white card - that bow, and the layers of scallops along the bottom - wowza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I love the little house. It such a neat card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your CAS card. It's so striking. And that gingerbread house looks yummy with all the bling and color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy!! I esp love that candy cane red and white card, that ribbon is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I first saw the white embossed card I said to myself"wow!" it is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that snowflake card! Beautiful in the red/white! And what a fun gingerbread house card! AWEsome colors Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful Lee. Such fun colors and striking combinations of patterns and images. Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic cards, Lee! Your CAS card is beautiful and love all the details on your gingerbread house card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee, your red/white card is gorgeous and I love the details on the gingerbread house card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are just amazing and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards and I love your smiley too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol, love your daughter's message (it's easier to read what you have to say when it's all in one color, jmho) your bg is so pretty. I love your CAS card-just stunning! the bright & colorful gingerbread card is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun are these Christmas projects of yours!?! I love them - and I'm loving all the Christmas ideas everyone is sharing this release!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!