WoooooooHooooooooo it's Day 2!!!!!!!!! Some more super AWESOME Gina K. Designs sneak peeks!!!!
- Stamps: Lord Of The Season
- Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White & Cranberry Tart, Cosmo Cricket dp
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vivid Brick, Copics
- Accessories: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glitter Pen
This first card uses the new set, Lord Of The Season designed by the superb Nina Brackett!!!! You'll love this set that is perfect for any and all seasons!!!! I thought a red and silver and white color combo would be festive and fun!! And perfect for a little Sakura Glitter Pen!!!!! The tiny crystals are also from Gina's store.......and I'm sooo happy she's adding more bling and ribbon and colors each month!!!! LOL
- Stamps: Hip To Be Square
- Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White & Cranberry Tart, BG Eskimo Kisses
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Ribbon, Microbeads, Glitter Pen, Snowflake Brads
Now this card is a new set from our creative and amazing Melanie Muenchinger called Hip To Be Square!!!! I glittered up the snowman face to try to look like his icy face was peeking inside a window.......and then put microbeads (for frost) around the window sills. This is another wonderful versatile set with soooo many options!!!!
Head over to GinaK's blog to add your comment to her blog entry for a chance to win the new stamp sets being previewed tonight our blogs!
Then, check in with the Illustrators of our two stamp sets featured tonight:
Nina Brackett: Lord of the Season
Melanie Muenchinger: Hip to be Square
Design Team Members participating in the hop tonight:
CenterStage Spotlight Designers:
~ Have A Creative Day! ~