Friday, September 18, 2009

A Fruitful Harvest Gina K. Hop!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Another fun and fabulous Gina K. Designs hop this time featuring the talented artist Asela Hopkins!!! This hop features her Fruitful Harvest stamp set.

In this card I wanted to show off the green grapes!! And the funky reddish/purple that grape leaves can be......which also meant lots of Copic Markers coloring practice and skipping housework!!! LOL I also just love these Nestie Labels!! I'm actually enjoying finding a sort of half-way CAS style lately!!!! LOL
I also wanted to show my very first piece of Stamped Artwork!!! I did show this at the release party, but I hadn't posted it on my blog yet. Again.......I have to say I'm really enjoying these beautiful images and the Copic coloring practice I'm getting!!!! This is just a simple black frame I bought at Wal-Mart or Target, I can't remember which. I used a mix of designer papers and the Gina K. Pure Luxury Cardstocks, Pumpkin Spice, Green Apple, Chocolate Kiss and White.

For even more inspiration with the Fruitful Harvest stamp set, head over to Asela Hopkin's blog, the illustrator of this beautiful stamp set. She has also asked her friend Deb Felts to share a card with us tonight too!

Then, take the time to check out all the other GinaK Design Team Member's sharing projects tonight on their blogs:

and our CenterStage spotlight designers:


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. Lee, your projects are GORGEOUS!!! That framed art is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo, Lee! There's that gorgeous frame... and what a beautiful card!! I LOVE your work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, your card is gorgeous and I am still awed by your framed piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ribbon treatment and gradauted size of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors used in your card! Very nice. And I love your little "grouping". They'd look wonderful in a dining room. Or above a wine rack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grapes look so yummy - I wanted to pick some! lol Love the frame set too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I love that frame!! Your card is sooooo cool! Love the green grapes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors on your card! I love the frame artwork, and your smiley guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card--love that ribbon! Love your frame too---it is such a great way to use those images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, the card and framed piece are both absolutely gorgeous! Really, really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just delightful card and that frame - WOWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your framed pictures. This is a set I think I must have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the "chardonnay" grapes--leave it to you to think of other grape colors. Your work is beautiful. I like seeing that resqchallenge button up there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWZERS!!! Gorgeous work here Lee, I mean the coloring is AMAZING!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lee ~ all of your creations in this post are AMAZING!!! Love, love, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's a pretty work of stamped art! love your card too

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Lee! I love all of your framed projects, but I especially love the one with green grapes and red leaves! So beautiful and eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooo...great job on this! LOVE it, and this would go perfectly in my kitchen as I have a fruit theme goin' on! LOL =0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like what you did, by making the grapes green. Yours is the first I saw green the rest are purple. Love the rest of them also.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yowser, your framed art is amazing! No doubt hung pride of place in your home. Way to go Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!