Monday, September 14, 2009

ETSY Inspired.............A Couple Days Late!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's ETSY Inspired Saturday.........................well............Monday!!!!!!!! LOL I was gone on a little weekend with hubby!!! He had a business conference in Denver so I got to stay at the hotel and just brought images and my Copics!!! Today's ETSY shop is Pinky's Pet Gear..........some adorable and downright beautiful collars for your furbabies!!!


I got these gorgeous Hydrangea images from my very sweeeeeeeet and generous friend Stacy!!!! Thanks Stacy!!! And loved the practice with shading and blending with my Copics!! The flowers are so detailed that I really could keep the card pretty simple......but I did have to add just a bit of ribbon and bling! LOL Please stop by the new ETSY Inspired Blog for all the details and how to play along!!! The prize is one of the FABulous pet collars!!! We also have a sponsor this week..........The Digi Shack........who is also donating a prize!!!

And you know the Design Team has some inspiring projects of their own to share with you too!
Ashley
De
Emily
Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Kristen
Sarah (September Guest Designer)
Shannon
Tiffany
(Tonya is currently taking some time off)
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lee!! Your coloring is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Lee, I love your coloring, it is AMAZING! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never, right?! This is beautiful Lee! The colors and coloring are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just one stunning card. I knew this would be worth the wait. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is beautiful!!!
    Great copic techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lee! Your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card sooo much Lee! Those hydrangeas are so beautiful and I love that they take up most of the card front. LOVE the colors you used on them too--so sunny and PRETTY! =0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!