Saturday, September 26, 2009

ETSY Inspired #55 - Snow In September???

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net




Snow in September??? YEP!!!!!!!! That was 3 days ago at my house!!!! I'm not sure our Aspens will actually completely turn into their beautiful gold now that they've been frozen solid!!!! LOL But you know I won't be complaining!!! I LOVE snow!!! And what a way to welcome in Autumn to my mountain!!!!! LOL

With that in mind.........here is the ETSY Inspired Challenge Blog pick for this week, The Salty Cat. Modern metal jewelry, and I found these cute snowmen for my inspiration!!!!



What a perfect time to pull out some of my favorite winter stamps!!!! I love this snowman from the Gina K. Designs stamp set, Let It Snow. I'm working on consistently creating some CAS cards to s-t-r-e-t-c-h myself!!!! LOL And the Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder sure is perfect for this little guy!!! Although I sure couldn't resist adding some bling!!!
Now hop on over to the ETSY Inspired Blog for all the deets on playing along so you can be entered into the drawing for a prize!!!! In fact.........there are 2 prizes!!!!! A beautiful bracelet from the Etsy Shop owner and a wonderful stamp set, Folk Inspired, by the Unity Stamp Company!!! I hope you play along!!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

  1. Love this snowman and your card is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lee, snow?! Wow, that is crazy! BUT I love the inspiration you drew from it and the shop! Very cute card! I love the embossing and the color combo, the bling, the ribbon and the layering. Guess you could say I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee this card is adorable! You should do CAS more often! This card is great! Love the bling that you added to it! :) It sure wouldn't be a "Lee" card without some! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card, Lee! That snowman is just the cutest! Still can't get over all of that snow! LOL! What a gorgeous scene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, so cute, Lee! I'd love a little of your snow this week! It's going to be 100+ here again today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable snowman card Lee! I love the embossed background and touches of red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SNOW! Well this is the way to start getting those Chrismas cards done. Your card is awesome and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snow??? We're having triple digits heat right now. Send some of that white stuff down here, will ya? LOL

    I love your sweet card. Snowmen are among my favorite subjects.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Lee! I love the snowman and the fun CAS layout! And the bling! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that snow pic AND your snow card! Wonderful Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SNOW!!!! Oh no,please don't send any my way,I'm not ready for it yet.
    Lovely card Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this card when I spied it over on stamptv...I lovey it here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card, don't love the snow, (but I'll always love you). :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snow? Wow! We never get snow. Bet you don't get DUST STORMS though!!!! (I'd rather have the snow!!) The skies look clearer today and we are hoping it will be easier to breath without a dust mask...

    Those sure are cute snowmen. Thank you for showing us such lovely Etsy shops and setting such great challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!