Saturday, September 19, 2009

ETSY Inspired #54 ~ I {heart} Flowers!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's a beeeeautiful ETSY Inspired Saturday!!!!!! Are you ready to play??? This week has to be one of my very FAVORITES so far!!!! I just LOVE flowers!!! And the flowers and jewelry in this shop are fabulously gorgeous!!!! The shop is I heart flowers...


This stunning purple flower caught my eye.......so colorful and detailed!!!!

  • Stamps: Hydrangea by PSX
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Paper: Gina K. Pure Luxury White, Paper Temptress Sparkle Purple
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Cuttlebug
And I have sooooo enjoyed practicing, practicing, practicing my Copic coloring!!! I do love the smaller images too, less area to make mistakes!! LOL So these gorgeous hydrangea images are made up of little areas so coloring is actually very fun and pretty simple!!! And since the flowers are so colorful, a CAS design really shows the images best. I'm trying some different photo-taking techniques.....I'm struggling to get good photos at O'dark-thirty in the morning when I'm usually creating!! LOL So I think I like some of the photos with the black cardstock for the bg. What do you think??

Now our ETSY Inspired Blog is up and running..............so instead of posting Ashley's and the other fabulous and gorgeous DT blog links here............I want you to head to the ETSY Inspired Blog for all the details and links and that's where you'll post your challenge card for an entry to win a wonderful prize of beautiful jewelry from this week's shop!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. Your coloring is coming along very very nicely! Aren't Copics wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lee! LOVE your coloring and that ribbon is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I grow up, I wanna color like you!!! Your card is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lee, this is just a lovely card - such a beautiful image and so wonderfully colors. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack oh my gosh Lee this is sooooooo gorgeous!! :) I love it! Soooooo beautiful! Love the little touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Lee! The colors you used are so vibrant....just jumps off the screen at you! Awesome work gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Lee! I need that stamp, so pretty! Your coloring looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Lee, your coloring is fabulous girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, WOWZERS!!! Lee ~ Your card is absolutely stunning!!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!! Awesome card!!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! Excellent image for this challenge. Just beautiful! But...are they like water crayons? :p LOL!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Lee! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunner, Lee! I love the layout with the ribbons down the center.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee you rocked this challenge again. I just love your card and your layout is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Lee! I am sooo behind here--I totally didn't realize you were on Gina K Designs DT?!! That's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Lee. I love the image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's beautiful, Lee! Your card is very pretty! I'm off to check out the Etsy link now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Lee! And your practice is definitely paying off. It looks picture perfect! I love hydrangeas. I wish we could grow them where I live.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!