Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunshine's Stamps...........A Big Rig & Ice Cream!!

Smiley from millan.net

You heard that!! Some more fun Sunshine's Stamps images!!!!

Now Malcolm here is really a milk truck..........however, hubby needed a thank you card for a company they do business with. Hubby works in the Oil & Gas industry. And their wells are located on the Colorado plains amongst the cattle ranches!!! So how perfect to turn Malcolm into an oil truck!!! And even a spot to put the company name!!!! I kept the color scheme to black and white since it's a company owned and run by brothers..........no girly pink or bling!!! LOL





Smiley from millan.net


Now for the yummmmmmmmy ice cream!!!! An adorable old-fashioned ice cream truck called Mr. (or Ms.) Smoothie!!!! Now I couldn't resist some pink and bling here!!!! LOL I used the Basic Grey Lemonade dp and some of the new SU In-Colors. I colored with my Copics since as long as the ink is dry after you print your digistamp, you shouldn't have any issues with coloring!! I used a bit of Stickles here and there for some glitz!! And I used a sentiment from an older SU set.


Visit Sunshine's Blog and see how you can get some of these fun images too!!!! She also lots of fabulous samples and great ones from the DT to share too!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. Great thank you card, and that ice cream truck is just too cute! But let's not forget those hilarious smilies of yours - you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ARE fun! I bet my kids would love these images! Great coloring BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love them both. Terrific idea to go with black and white for the oil guys. And who wouldn't want that ice cream truck on their street? Great job!!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee! Love these! I love that you used Malcolm as an oil truck! The B&W theme works terrifically. The "manly men" will love it...even though they will keep that to themselves! Mr. Smoothie is lookin' pretty cool! I can actually hear the ice cream trucks music when I look at the card!! Great job!!

    Hugz

    Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I like the fun background paper on the ice cream truck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really really fun Lee!! Oh, I have missed seeing your wonderful creations, and hope to be back to regular blogging now that I have my schedule down at work!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the B&W thank you card- very classy- perfect for a businessMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards made me giggle, and that doesn't happen the often!!! Like the use of the Oil Truck. I bet they liked that.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards, Lee! Awesome coloring and layouts! Course, love the bling bling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!