Thursday, August 6, 2009

LimeLight Papercrafts Sketch and Project Day!!!!!


It's the SIXTH!!!!! You know what that means!!! Yep..........it's the Limelight Papercrafts Six Chicks project day!!!! And it also happens to fall on a Limelight Sketch Thursday!!!! WoooHooo!!!! It's a TWOFER!!!! LOL

First..........here is the Sketch from Mandy........and it sure is a cute one!!!! The product focus today is paint.........any kind.......Shimmerz and Blingz, Paint, Watercolors.......show us what you've got!!!

Our Six Chicks theme is Back To School!!!! Yep........it's amazing how fast the summer is flying by!!! So we were to make a gift for either a student or teacher returning to school. I chose to make a teacher gift........you KNOW you want your teacher impressed with you and your kiddos from the beginning of the school year! LOL I also made the sketch card to go along with the gift.


I used the absolutely cutie patootie Kiki Kitty Stamps!!!! I found these little favor boxes and decorated them with the fabulous Kaisercraft Pearls and Rhinestones. I also couldn't resist the Light Blue/Brown Reversible Ribbon. For my paint I used December Sky and Pink Shimmerz......oh I am sooooo addicted to Shimmerz!!!! Well, I'm sure you ALLLLLL know how I love my blingy, glitzy embellies!!!!! LOL I did take just a bit of a liberty with the sketch so I could mat my kitty image with another nestie!!! LOL I also used Pink Twill on the card....I LOVE this pink twill!!! I also just had to use some of my favorite BG paper, Bittersweet!!!!
Now go take a peek at the other FABULOUS LimeLight Chicks for inspiration and then play along for a chance to win a prize of one bottle of Shimmerz PLUS one bottle of Shimmerz Spritz in the winner's choice of colors!!!!!
I Heart Art ~ Tiffany

Now here are the deets for playing along:
**Use the sketch above and dress it up with PAINT!! Shimmerz, watercolors, craft paint...whatever ya got!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC027
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's Blog by Sunday, August 9, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ One jar of Shimmerz paint AND one bottle of Shimmerz Spritz of the winner's choice! (Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)
NOW FOR MY LIMELIGHT BASIC GREY WINNER!!!!!! TerriAvidReader..................you win!!!! Please contact me with your e-mail addy so I can get the info to you for that Wisteria Basic Grey paper pad from the sweeeeeet Mandy!!!! And Congratulations and thank you to all for playing along!!!!!
8/3/09 - 8/9/09With every order of $25 or more, choose one free jar of Shimmerz Paint! Simply enter your choice in the Comments line of your order. If no choice is made, we will include our choice of Shimmerz Paint.
*June Bug and Lemonade Do Me a Favor Kits $5
*All ColorBox Cat's Eye Ink Pads $1
*Unity Stamp Co. Birdie Inspiration $19
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. LOVE your creation Lee! What a great going back to school gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling, Lee! they are cute and perfect but so classy and not over done! cute little kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little kitty and cuppycake! Great job, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart your tins and card! UBER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost as cute as you are Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Lee! I'll have to try to play in this sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute lee, love the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable kitties Lee! Great job on the sketch and boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing boxes ....
    I love this post...

    ___________________
    Melvin
    Apply now Nation wide cash

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!