Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #3!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Are you ready for the final peeks before the big release party!!!??? Gina K. Designs has done it again!!!! But surely that's no surprise!!!! LOL


This first card uses the amazing new set by the talented Theresa called Autumn Beauty.....and it's truly a fabulous Autumn set!!!! Don'tcha just love that scarecrow??? Yeah, yeah betcha thought it would be PINK!!!!!!!! BWAHAHA!!! Just wait...............it will be!!!! LOL I attempted a cornfield scene.......I have a lot to learn, but I'm finding scene cards are pretty cool to make!! I have discovered one thing that's really bugging me about my sponging..........I only have the large-holed sea sponges and it doesn't make the nice, even shadowing! So Daubers are on my next Gina K. order!!!! LOL I used some Crystal Lacquer to make the sunshine really SHINE!!! LOL


Smiley from millan.net

This next card uses Nina's set, Elegant Verses...........now I just framed one of the beautiful verses because I'm soooooooo addicted to my new Label 4 nesties! LOL But these verses go amazingly well with her other sets!!! As well as many other Gina K. sets!!!
Smiley from millan.net
Now here's Gina's new Free with 3 set...........recognize it?? Yes.........this is called Tropical Blooms and it accompanies last month's free set Tropical Windows just PERFECTLY!!! So I figured I would get in some masking practice and use Melanie's Inspiration Mosaic!! I wanted to incorporate most of the Pure Luxury cardstock papers too!! So I used Green Apple, Rocket Red, Chocolate Kiss and White cardstock........I also tried to use similar colors on the flowers to the new Moonlit Fog and Soft Sand. Then I used my set of Copic Atyou Glitter Pens on each bloom!!! Add some velvet and bling..........come on.........you KNOW I didn't use PINK today anywhere but I CAN'T give up the BLING too!!!!! LOL
To see more inspiration with the stamps previewed today, visit Gina's blog, the illustrator of Tropical Blooms as well as Theresa Momber, the illustrator of Autumn Beauty, and Nina Bracket , the illustrator of Elegant Verses.

For even more projects with tonight's two stamp sets, these Senior Design Team Members are participating in previews today: Asela, Carolyn, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika Jessica, Kurtis, Lee, Lynn, and Melanie as well as our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team members:Shelly Wilson and Charlene Merrick

Our Release Party starts Thursday night at 7 pm CST. Please join us for contests questions, challenges, lots of chatter as well as a ton more samples shared by the Senior Design team members and our CenterStage Spotlight team too. See you tomorrow night!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. WOW, Lee!!! Your samples tonight ROCK again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. What a great scene (love the sun) and i love how you used the grid for the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH GF!! These ALL ROCK!!!!!!! I can't chose just one... they are FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, you rockstar! These are fabulous! I love your scarecrow scene. He is colored so beautifully! All three are brilliant! Yep, those daubers are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. esp love the sparkle on the flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, Lee. Great fall scene and love the lacquer moon! Your verses card is stunning with that color combination, and I was so pleased to see how well Tropical Blooms works with Melanie's set! All of these are so very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job, Lee! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee you are really trying out new colours and techniques!!! I love it!!!

    And I love your new look blog too!

    Hugs! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Lee! Great previews of the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am seriously loving how you used the Tropical Blooms with the Mosaic, Lee; that totally rocks! Your Elegant Verses card is pure class and elegance; and I adore your scarecrow scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, all of your cards today are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely wonderful!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every card in this post is uniquely amazing!!! Love the shiny sun!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!