Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day 2!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

WooooooooHooooooooo!!!!!! Are you feelin' the excitement?????? Another fabulous Gina K. Designs peek!!! First up is a second, yes SECOND, set from the amazing Melanie!!!! You all who have and ADORE her Tees and Onesies and Hoodies............well, get ready!!!! You're gonna love Sports, School, Spirit!!!!

Now y'all KNOW I had to make a PINK Letter Jacket!!!!! I roughed it up a bit to make it look a little like worn suede. HA! At least that's what I hope it looks like! LOL I just went girly girly with the Basic Grey Lemonade dp!!! I LUV that stuff!!!! And bling.............YES, bling!!!!!! But not too much.......just some Stickles on the edging and buttons of the jacket!!

Smiley from millan.net
Now on to the second adorable set!!! This is from Rupa and is called Back To School!! Lots of fun and cute images and wonderful sentiments to show the appreciation that our educators deserve!!!!!!

I stamped the images and then Nestied them........yes, I make up words!!! LOL I colored with my Copics........I'm getting there! LOL I used the Red and the Silver Spica Pens to glitz them up a bit! And I found these giant clips at Wally. And I had to show at least one in a book, so I grabbed one of my daughter's books to show that they really do fit and lay nicely flat in the book!!
I'm dedicating my posts with all the releases to my dear, sweet friend Cat!!! Most of you know her as Cathy on the Gina K. Senior Design Team!!! She is soooo very sweet!!! Well, she's had a mild heart attack and is recuperating at the hospital......she's got a ways to go and she misses being a part of this release so very much as creating gorgeous cards and projects is just a part of who she is!!! If you'd like to send a card to her, Theresa thru Stamp TV is collecting them to send to her.........contact her via private message for the addy!!!
For more inspiration with the stamps previewed today, visit Gina's blog as well as Melanie Muenchinger, the illustrator of Sports, School, Spirit.
For even more projects with tonight's two stamp sets, these Senior Design Team Members are participating in previews today: Carolyn, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika Jessica, Lee, Lynn, and Theresa as well as our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team members: Tina Gilliland and Vicki Dutcher

Don't forget about our Release Party on SCS starting at 7pm CST on Thursday, August 27th. There will be contests, challenges, lots of chatter as well as a ton more samples shared by the Senior Design team members and our CenterStage Spotlight team too. We'd love to have you join us!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

25 comments:

  1. Oh, wowzers!!! Lee, you are amazing!!! I love the pink jacket card! So cute! Those bookmark clips are fabulous!!! I love them! I will so have to make some of those for DD! What wonderful previews! I can't wait to see these sets!

    I am keeping Cathy & her family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted a pink leather jacket...no one quite has the flair for pink like you do girlfriend. What a fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those little paper clip toppers are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally cute card....great job and i ADORE those fun clips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! A pink jacket!!!! I love it. and that bookmark idea is absolute perfect! Could there be a set more suited to making bookmarks??? Fabulous projects, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee! Your pink jacket is so stylish! :) I love your bookmark idea! You did a stellar job previewing these sets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun card & adore those bookmarks! super

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, I knew I would enjoy your blog you are so fun! Your card and bookmarks just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!! LOVE those clips!! That pink jacket is to die for sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are KILLIN' me!!! I told myself I did NOT need this set...and now I do *sigh* - love this Lee!!!

    I have to come to your blog every night after work - after a bad day, you always make me smile :-)

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those bookmark clips! And that letter jacket is so cool in pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the oober cute pink jacket! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pink jacket card is fab, Lee! Love the papers and details! And those bookmark clips - what a terrific idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee, I love the pink jacket! Those bookmark clips are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey sweetie! Great job! Love the card and your bookmarks! Great idea they are. I will have to give them a try! I can't wait for the release tomorrow night! I am always so excited with the GKD's releases! Miss you kiddo! You too busy!!! LOL!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lee, your girly sporty card is fabulous! And those clips are just to cool. See you at the party. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE THE PINK JACKET!! How cool is that. Te bookmarks are super! I'd like to do those for my Literary Club. Thank you so much for sharing your great ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! Even the pink letter jacket! ;-) Thanks so much for mentioning Cat. ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the book clips. I am going to have to create some with this new set for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  20. O...M....G!!!!! You put Stickles on a Varsity jacket!!!! Only you...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job. I love the pink in the card and those clips rock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shut up!!! Lee, I LOVE your paperclips!! What a great idea! And the pink jacket.. well, how perfect is that!?! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loves ya my dear sweet friend! HUGGGSSS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gosh, I've enjoyed my stroll through your blog, catching up on all I've missed lately. It's always a pleasure! And I love the fall look of your blog!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!